Voice Mail Delayed For hours!!!!

Contributor

Voice Mail Delayed For hours!!!!

This is exactly the problem I've been having with AT&T and my iPhone for three or four weeks. They even sent me a Samsung three which is no where's near my iPhone capability. It didn't seem to help.

My local AT&T tech rep thought he'd fixed the problem when I went into the AT&T store but it turned out that didn't fix it either

They are definitely not fixing the problem at this point and just trying to blame and somebody else

[Subject edited as new thread was created] - moderator

Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Voice Mail Delayed For hours!!!!

Michaelct wrote:

This is exactly the problem I've been having with AT&T and my iPhone for three or four weeks. They even sent me a Samsung three which is no where's near my iPhone capability. It didn't seem to help.

My local AT&T tech rep thought he'd fixed the problem when I went into the AT&T store but it turned out that didn't fix it either

They are definitely not fixing the problem at this point and just trying to blame and somebody else

[Subject edited as new thread was created] - moderator

curious - do you keep cellular data turned on at all times?

Message 2 of 4
Contributor

I've had my iphone4 since March and haven't encountered this problem before.  However, today, when I woke up my phone, I had 8 voicemail messages waiting.  The oldest one was September 26th (today is October 4th).  I haven't talked to an AT&T rep as yet.  Was hoping to find information about this through this forum or other boards.  Disturbing.  

Message 3 of 4
Contributor

I have a windows htc phone.....voice mails are delayed for several days
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support