Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 23, 2013
7:48:56 AM
View profile
Voice Mail Delayed For hours!!!!
Edited by Taylarie on Mar 31, 2013 at 6:17:27 PM

This is exactly the problem I've been having with AT&T and my iPhone for three or four weeks. They even sent me a Samsung three which is no where's near my iPhone capability. It didn't seem to help.

My local AT&T tech rep thought he'd fixed the problem when I went into the AT&T store but it turned out that didn't fix it either

They are definitely not fixing the problem at this point and just trying to blame and somebody else

[Subject edited as new thread was created] - moderator

This is exactly the problem I've been having with AT&T and my iPhone for three or four weeks. They even sent me a Samsung three which is no where's near my iPhone capability. It didn't seem to help.

My local AT&T tech rep thought he'd fixed the problem when I went into the AT&T store but it turned out that didn't fix it either

They are definitely not fixing the problem at this point and just trying to blame and somebody else

Voice Mail Delayed For hours!!!!

[ Edited ]
3 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 1, 2013 1:35:00 AM
(0)
Expert

Michaelct wrote:

curious - do you keep cellular data turned on at all times?

Michaelct wrote:

curious - do you keep cellular data turned on at all times?

Re: Voice Mail Delayed For hours!!!!

2 of 4 (1,974 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 4, 2013 4:02:29 PM
(0)
Contributor

I've had my iphone4 since March and haven't encountered this problem before.  However, today, when I woke up my phone, I had 8 voicemail messages waiting.  The oldest one was September 26th (today is October 4th).  I haven't talked to an AT&T rep as yet.  Was hoping to find information about this through this forum or other boards.  Disturbing.  

I've had my iphone4 since March and haven't encountered this problem before.  However, today, when I woke up my phone, I had 8 voicemail messages waiting.  The oldest one was September 26th (today is October 4th).  I haven't talked to an AT&T rep as yet.  Was hoping to find information about this through this forum or other boards.  Disturbing.  

3 of 4 (1,624 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 27, 2013 7:59:09 PM
(0)
Contributor
I have a windows htc phone.....voice mails are delayed for several days
I have a windows htc phone.....voice mails are delayed for several days

4 of 4 (1,368 Views)