Visual Voicemail problem

Mentor

Visual Voicemail problem

I tried to change my greeting on my Iphone 5 (1st Gen) and it started acting buggy. Sometimes the REC option is unresponsive when I tap it or my phone will lock up on "retrieving greeting" or it may lock up on "saving greeting".  Everything else works flawlessly. What could be causing this and how do I rectify it ?

Using ios7.

Regards,

Bob

Message 1 of 5 (760 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Visual Voicemail problem

Try power cycling your phone. Your phone is much like a computer and power cycling will most times rectify any minor problems.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (744 Views)
Mentor

Nope. Tried that. Problem seems to be with AT&T not updating their email to be compatable with IOS7. Found an article about it, but I can't post a link because it has the word "he'll " in it. God forbid we use the word he'll on an AT&T board. LOL.  (remove the apostrophe of course)

Message 3 of 5 (668 Views)
Mentor

Article can be found here. remove the ' from the word he'll to form a word that at&t finds offensive.

http://www.imore.com/rant-he'll-ios-7-visual-voicemail-att

Message 4 of 5 (666 Views)
Tutor

I have seen several problems on different iPhones. 

(1) Not able to change greeting

(2) not getting voicemail, sometimes for a couple days

(3) complete lack of data communications (no email/internet) with full bars

Message 5 of 5 (452 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support