08-08-2013 4:04 AM
I looked around for information about this and I couldn't quite find what I needed to know. I would appreciate your advice.
I'm travelling in to the US next week with a Samsung European unlocked phone (HSDPA / UMTS 900/ 2100 MHz, GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz).
1. I have a ZTE goPhone with SIM card (which has already been used in the past) - I understand I cannot use it on a different device, is that correct?
2. Where can I get a new SIM card? Is it free in the At&t stores?
3. Can I purchase the pre-paid plans / charge the account using an international MasterCard?
Thanks a lot!
08-08-2013 8:14 AM
First, your Samsung unlocked phone will only work on 2G(GSM/GPRS) in North America.
1) About your ZTE gophone with Sim card, you can use the card in a different device,but you need to go to AT&T store to get it done.
2) Sometime they are free, sometime they are not, cost from US$ 5 to US$ 25.
3) Not online,but they can do it in the store.
08-08-2013 3:49 PM
08-08-2013 4:58 PM
Which city in US you're going to??
08-08-2013 10:27 PM
08-09-2013 7:05 AM
I can only tell you in Chicago ,2G,3G and 4G LTE works good with AT&T.
Just been there about 2 months ago.
NY havn't been in for nearly 4 years,Never visit Boston before ,I Cannot tell you.
Maybe some other members in here be able to help you out??