Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 22, 2013
10:56:39 AM
View profile
Using Trade- in Promotional card.

I purchased a new iphone from the AT&T website and it was charged to my credit card. I want to trade in my old phone. Can the promotional card be used for credit on my bill as I have already purchased an AT&T product?

I purchased a new iphone from the AT&T website and it was charged to my credit card. I want to trade in my old phone. Can the promotional card be used for credit on my bill as I have already purchased an AT&T product?

Using Trade- in Promotional card.

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 23, 2013 1:31:24 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

I was able to use the gift card to pay the bill.  I don't think that AT&T can issue the trade-in amount as a bill credit directly, though.  I also had to go into a store to use the gift card to pay the bill.  I was told that I couldn't pay online with the giftcard, but My AT&T may accept it as a Visa card as this is how the kiosk in the store processes it.  I didn't try to pay online with it to see if it would work.

I was able to use the gift card to pay the bill.  I don't think that AT&T can issue the trade-in amount as a bill credit directly, though.  I also had to go into a store to use the gift card to pay the bill.  I was told that I couldn't pay online with the giftcard, but My AT&T may accept it as a Visa card as this is how the kiosk in the store processes it.  I didn't try to pay online with it to see if it would work.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Using Trade- in Promotional card.

2 of 2 (2,572 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments