Urgent: on Next Program but want to exchange phone

Contributor

Urgent: on Next Program but want to exchange phone

So I recently brought a new phone for att on the next program. Originally I wanted to get the note 3 but the sale rep say I should just get the 2 since the 3 won't be out for a while. So not thinking it carefully, I went ahead and purchase the 2 on 9/11. i just found out the 3 is coming on the 1st. I want to know can I exchange the phone? The phone is in perfect condition - no wear no damages no nothing. I still have the original packaging and receipt. I know it passed 14 days so I wanna know way there any way I can exchange the 2 for the 3 which I really wanted.
Message 1 of 4
Employee

Re: Urgent: on Next Program but want to exchange phone

Unfortunately, they will be unable to process an exchange for you. As stated in the exchange/return policy, equipment must be exchanged within 14 days from the date the equipment was purchased.

If you want to get a different device, you'll have to pay for the remaining unpaid balance. Robot Sad

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Teacher

Hello, If I understood correctly I can just go to AT&T Store and pay the remaining balance on my current next device and then get the new device?

Message 3 of 4
Employee

Yup, that's correct. Smiley Happy

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support