Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 27, 2013
7:56:17 PM
View profile
Urgent: on Next Program but want to exchange phone
So I recently brought a new phone for att on the next program. Originally I wanted to get the note 3 but the sale rep say I should just get the 2 since the 3 won't be out for a while. So not thinking it carefully, I went ahead and purchase the 2 on 9/11. i just found out the 3 is coming on the 1st. I want to know can I exchange the phone? The phone is in perfect condition - no wear no damages no nothing. I still have the original packaging and receipt. I know it passed 14 days so I wanna know way there any way I can exchange the 2 for the 3 which I really wanted.
So I recently brought a new phone for att on the next program. Originally I wanted to get the note 3 but the sale rep say I should just get the 2 since the 3 won't be out for a while. So not thinking it carefully, I went ahead and purchase the 2 on 9/11. i just found out the 3 is coming on the 1st. I want to know can I exchange the phone? The phone is in perfect condition - no wear no damages no nothing. I still have the original packaging and receipt. I know it passed 14 days so I wanna know way there any way I can exchange the 2 for the 3 which I really wanted.

Urgent: on Next Program but want to exchange phone

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 28, 2013 11:29:21 AM
(0)
Employee

Unfortunately, they will be unable to process an exchange for you. As stated in the exchange/return policy, equipment must be exchanged within 14 days from the date the equipment was purchased.

If you want to get a different device, you'll have to pay for the remaining unpaid balance. Robot Sad

Unfortunately, they will be unable to process an exchange for you. As stated in the exchange/return policy, equipment must be exchanged within 14 days from the date the equipment was purchased.

If you want to get a different device, you'll have to pay for the remaining unpaid balance. Robot Sad

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Urgent: on Next Program but want to exchange phone

2 of 4 (1,058 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 14, 2013 12:53:40 PM
(0)
Teacher

Hello, If I understood correctly I can just go to AT&T Store and pay the remaining balance on my current next device and then get the new device?

Hello, If I understood correctly I can just go to AT&T Store and pay the remaining balance on my current next device and then get the new device?

3 of 4 (582 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 16, 2013 7:27:02 AM
(0)
Employee

Yup, that's correct. Smiley Happy

Yup, that's correct. Smiley Happy

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (517 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments