Helpful Links

Upgrading to an iphone 5

Contributor

Upgrading to an iphone 5

This might seem like a dumb question, but I am just curious to know. 

Over the summer my mom and I traded in and upgraded our phones to the galaxy s3. The phone is alright and just glitches every once in a while, but I'm just tired of having an android. I want to get an iphone 5. I know I already used my upgrade, but I was wondering if I could use another family members upgrade and trade in my phone to cut the cost down. I just want it to be a standard upgrade, no trade or added bill payment. 

How could I go about doing this?

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Upgrading to an iphone 5

KellyGB wrote:

This might seem like a dumb question, but I am just curious to know. 

Over the summer my mom and I traded in and upgraded our phones to the galaxy s3. The phone is alright and just glitches every once in a while, but I'm just tired of having an android. I want to get an iphone 5. I know I already used my upgrade, but I was wondering if I could use another family members upgrade and trade in my phone to cut the cost down. I just want it to be a standard upgrade, no trade or added bill payment. 

How could I go about doing this?

If the other number is eligible for a upgrade and does not mind you taking it and locking them into a 24 month no upgrade then you can do it. Be aware the IPhone 5 has been discontinued and is limited to stock on hand. Best bet is to go into a corporate store and handle it that there

Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support