Upgrading to an iphone 5

Contributor

Upgrading to an iphone 5

This might seem like a dumb question, but I am just curious to know. 

Over the summer my mom and I traded in and upgraded our phones to the galaxy s3. The phone is alright and just glitches every once in a while, but I'm just tired of having an android. I want to get an iphone 5. I know I already used my upgrade, but I was wondering if I could use another family members upgrade and trade in my phone to cut the cost down. I just want it to be a standard upgrade, no trade or added bill payment. 

How could I go about doing this?

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Upgrading to an iphone 5

KellyGB wrote:

This might seem like a dumb question, but I am just curious to know. 

Over the summer my mom and I traded in and upgraded our phones to the galaxy s3. The phone is alright and just glitches every once in a while, but I'm just tired of having an android. I want to get an iphone 5. I know I already used my upgrade, but I was wondering if I could use another family members upgrade and trade in my phone to cut the cost down. I just want it to be a standard upgrade, no trade or added bill payment. 

How could I go about doing this?

If the other number is eligible for a upgrade and does not mind you taking it and locking them into a 24 month no upgrade then you can do it. Be aware the IPhone 5 has been discontinued and is limited to stock on hand. Best bet is to go into a corporate store and handle it that there

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support