Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 11, 2011
8:35:03 AM
View profile
Upgrade rate plan

Hi All,

I ordered an upgrade on ATT website for iPhone 4S and during my upgrade the website offered me a rate plan I had not seen any where. It was as Nation 300 w/ Rollover. I ordered it and got the confirmation in an email. Today I went to the website and was checking for the rate plan it was showing something totally different. I called the support and they said they dont have a plan like this and I can return the phone if I wish to. I dont understand how ATT can do such a mistake and finally the customer ends up being a looser.

Thanks...

Hi All,

I ordered an upgrade on ATT website for iPhone 4S and during my upgrade the website offered me a rate plan I had not seen any where. It was as Nation 300 w/ Rollover. I ordered it and got the confirmation in an email. Today I went to the website and was checking for the rate plan it was showing something totally different. I called the support and they said they dont have a plan like this and I can return the phone if I wish to. I dont understand how ATT can do such a mistake and finally the customer ends up being a looser.

Thanks...

Upgrade rate plan

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 11, 2011 9:22:22 PM
(0)
Professor
Did u print the order on your printer? Was that Nation 200?
Did u print the order on your printer? Was that Nation 200?

Re: Upgrade rate plan

2 of 4 (891 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2013 7:41:08 PM
(0)
Contributor
Only customer retention can see this option. Anyone else in any dept simply does not see it on their screen.

I recently switched to the 300 nation plan myself. It is the same as the nation 450 just less minutes and lower price.

There is another plan, a 250 minute plan that does not have roll-over and does not have additional night & weekend minutes. That is called the senior plan, I believe, and is meant for people who want the benefit of a contract but don't need a lot of minutes.

You need to get transferred to customer retention to get the 300 plan.

They really should make this plan available to anyone, and every AT&T rep I've spoken to agrees. Good luck!
Only customer retention can see this option. Anyone else in any dept simply does not see it on their screen.

I recently switched to the 300 nation plan myself. It is the same as the nation 450 just less minutes and lower price.

There is another plan, a 250 minute plan that does not have roll-over and does not have additional night & weekend minutes. That is called the senior plan, I believe, and is meant for people who want the benefit of a contract but don't need a lot of minutes.

They really should make this plan available to anyone, and every AT&T rep I've spoken to agrees. Good luck!

3 of 4 (647 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 28, 2013 8:34:30 PM
(0)
Expert

Trainphoto wrote:

I also agree with you...I think this should be listed along with the other plans that are offered and should be in plain sight for everyone to see. Do you recall what the cost of the 300 plan is?? And I'm assuming it is an individual plan??

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Trainphoto wrote:

I also agree with you...I think this should be listed along with the other plans that are offered and should be in plain sight for everyone to see. Do you recall what the cost of the 300 plan is?? And I'm assuming it is an individual plan??

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

4 of 4 (604 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments