Upgrade issues

Contributor

Upgrade issues

Last evening (9/20/13) I tried to upgrade my phone to a new iPhone 5s. I had a partial upgrade available to recieve the iPhone 5s for 199.99. I selected the phone, data plan, etc went to purchase and my computer frozeup on the att webpage. I went back in to check the status and it now says I cant upgrade to 2015 (as if I just upgraded) however there is no confirmation or order status for the phone I tries to upgrade too. What gives?
Message 1 of 2 (622 Views)
Highlighted
Community Support

Re: Upgrade issues

Hi there @norse76, thanks for posting here! We can certainly take a look at your account and your order status. Send us a private message here with your full name, account number, contact information and the best time you can be reached. 

Thanks! 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (593 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.