Wireless Forums

Posted Sep 6, 2013
5:02:23 PM
View profile
Upgrade by canceling?

ok obviously the new iphone is coming soon.....

I have multiple phones on my plan.

AT&T has discontinued the "early upgrade" IE: when your phone is less than 2 years old, where you would pay $450 for a new iphone (instead of $200). now you have to wait the full 2 years for the $200 upgrade.

HOWEVER.. i notice on my iphone 5, i have had it for 12 months.

If i terminate the line (pay the termination fee of $325 - (12 months X $10) = $205), can i then get a new iphone for $200 on a new 2 year contract and keep that old number?

so my cost would be $200 for new phone, plus $205 for cancellation = $405). and then signon for another 2 year contract?

in effect, its the same as the old early termination (in fact better, its alittle cheaper).

This would also appear to be a better deal than their "Next" plan, just upgrade/cancel every year.

ok obviously the new iphone is coming soon.....

I have multiple phones on my plan.

AT&T has discontinued the "early upgrade" IE: when your phone is less than 2 years old, where you would pay $450 for a new iphone (instead of $200). now you have to wait the full 2 years for the $200 upgrade.

HOWEVER.. i notice on my iphone 5, i have had it for 12 months.

If i terminate the line (pay the termination fee of $325 - (12 months X $10) = $205), can i then get a new iphone for $200 on a new 2 year contract and keep that old number?

so my cost would be $200 for new phone, plus $205 for cancellation = $405). and then signon for another 2 year contract?

in effect, its the same as the old early termination (in fact better, its alittle cheaper).

This would also appear to be a better deal than their "Next" plan, just upgrade/cancel every year.

Upgrade by canceling?

35 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(35)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2013 5:51:05 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

I bet there is an activation fee which would zero out any savings or more people would be doing this.

I bet there is an activation fee which would zero out any savings or more people would be doing this.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Upgrade by canceling?

2 of 36 (1,564 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2013 5:58:20 PM
(0)
Teacher

there is an $18 fee anytime you upgrade. 

I've never lost money upgrading iphones on at&t, in fact i make money on every upgrade since the iphone retains its value so well. you can sell them on ebay for way more than the cost of upgrade/activation.

I've never lost money upgrading iphones on at&t, in fact i make money on every upgrade since the iphone retains its value so well. you can sell them on ebay for way more than the cost of upgrade/activation.

3 of 36 (1,557 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2013 7:08:22 PM
(0)
Professor

This comes up every time a new phone is about to be released.  I believe that if you terminate your line, you both lose your phone number and there is a minimum time period (a few months?) before you can come back as a new customer and get the new customer pricing.  If it was a viable option, many people would would be doing this every year.

This comes up every time a new phone is about to be released.  I believe that if you terminate your line, you both lose your phone number and there is a minimum time period (a few months?) before you can come back as a new customer and get the new customer pricing.  If it was a viable option, many people would would be doing this every year.

4 of 36 (1,512 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2013 7:13:26 PM
(0)
Expert

delphipgmr wrote:

has not been 18.00 for about a year, activation charge is now 36.00

delphipgmr wrote:

has not been 18.00 for about a year, activation charge is now 36.00

5 of 36 (1,503 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2013 7:16:43 PM
(0)
Expert

dwill05 wrote:

think it is closer to 90 to 180 days

dwill05 wrote:

think it is closer to 90 to 180 days

6 of 36 (1,496 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2013 7:19:18 PM
(0)
Teacher

i dont think that is true, i have terminated lines before and added a new one the same day.

I have 7 lines on my account, if i cancel one, its not like they are going to say "Nope, you cant add any new lines! we dont want your money!"

just a matter of if they will let you cancel the contract without cancelling the line, which i cant imagine they wouldnt want to.

and the other poster is right, it is $36, i forget because i usually get it waived (I've been an AT&T/Cingular customer for 28 consecutive years, so they usually waive it for me).  Ive been a customer since before even cingular existed (when it was the Ma-Bells), so they have done weird things for me in the past.

i dont think that is true, i have terminated lines before and added a new one the same day.

I have 7 lines on my account, if i cancel one, its not like they are going to say "Nope, you cant add any new lines! we dont want your money!"

just a matter of if they will let you cancel the contract without cancelling the line, which i cant imagine they wouldnt want to.

and the other poster is right, it is $36, i forget because i usually get it waived (I've been an AT&T/Cingular customer for 28 consecutive years, so they usually waive it for me).  Ive been a customer since before even cingular existed (when it was the Ma-Bells), so they have done weird things for me in the past.

7 of 36 (1,494 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2013 7:23:24 PM
(0)
Teacher

and another thing

if you cancel a number, and assuming your bill is up to date and you pay the cancellation fee, you still legally own the number, you can transfer it to another carrier if you want.  happens all the time when people change carriers.

so why cant you cancel a line, add a new one and port the number?

remember you are allowed up to 10 devices on a plan, i have 7.

and another thing

if you cancel a number, and assuming your bill is up to date and you pay the cancellation fee, you still legally own the number, you can transfer it to another carrier if you want.  happens all the time when people change carriers.

8 of 36 (1,493 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2013 7:37:33 PM
(0)
Employee
Edited by JMill09 on Sep 6, 2013 at 7:40:17 PM

If you cancel your phone number, you would lose that number as it goes inactive for 90 days I believe.

So you would not be able to get that number back. Also, you would lose any grandfathered features you may have.

Also, youre cancel and add a new line every year would run a credit check, so you would be dinging your credit.

The Activation/Upgrade fee is also $36.00. We no longer waive them thourgh our stores, or through customer care.

If you cancel your phone number, you would lose that number as it goes inactive for 90 days I believe.

So you would not be able to get that number back. Also, you would lose any grandfathered features you may have.

Also, youre cancel and add a new line every year would run a credit check, so you would be dinging your credit.

The Activation/Upgrade fee is also $36.00. We no longer waive them thourgh our stores, or through customer care.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

[ Edited ]
9 of 36 (1,462 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2013 7:45:42 PM
(0)
Teacher

First of all, i am a credit expert, i do it for a living.

they can only do a "hard pull" when extending NEW credit, adding a line is not new credit, they can only soft pull if they really wanted to.  I have never had AT&T/cingular ever do a hard pull on my CR's, in fact they have never done soft pulls either, but that just may be because of my 28 year history.

Lets say, i go an get a new line at ABC carrier. i port the line in question over.. AT&T will automatically close that line and bill me the cancelation fee, my other 6 lines stay intact.

Then add a new iphone line and port the number back to it.

The number portability act dictates that *WE* own the number, we can do with it as we please.

I think it will work, let see if an AT&T rep chimes in at some point.

First of all, i am a credit expert, i do it for a living.

they can only do a "hard pull" when extending NEW credit, adding a line is not new credit, they can only soft pull if they really wanted to.  I have never had AT&T/cingular ever do a hard pull on my CR's, in fact they have never done soft pulls either, but that just may be because of my 28 year history.

Lets say, i go an get a new line at ABC carrier. i port the line in question over.. AT&T will automatically close that line and bill me the cancelation fee, my other 6 lines stay intact.

Then add a new iphone line and port the number back to it.

The number portability act dictates that *WE* own the number, we can do with it as we please.

I think it will work, let see if an AT&T rep chimes in at some point.

10 of 36 (1,458 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2013 7:48:46 PM
(0)
Teacher

They may not technically reverse the fee, but the last few times they gave me a "courtesy credit" of the activation fee amount.

They may not technically reverse the fee, but the last few times they gave me a "courtesy credit" of the activation fee amount.

11 of 36 (1,453 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2013 7:49:43 PM
(0)
Employee

You posted on here asking a question, I answered it.

It appears I have offended you, I apologize for that.

I will remove myself from this topic then.

You posted on here asking a question, I answered it.

It appears I have offended you, I apologize for that.

I will remove myself from this topic then.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

12 of 36 (1,451 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2013 7:55:08 PM
(0)
Teacher

no you didnt offend me.

Im just curious if you're saying that there is some policy that says you cant move a number to another carrier, pay the cancellation fee, and then port it back to another valid AT&T line when you create it?

(or have AT&T's retention dept just do it in the first place).

no you didnt offend me.

Im just curious if you're saying that there is some policy that says you cant move a number to another carrier, pay the cancellation fee, and then port it back to another valid AT&T line when you create it?

13 of 36 (1,447 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2013 7:59:14 PM
(0)
Employee

I misunderstood your question.

If you port the number out to another carrier, then its your number still.

If you cancel it, the number remains with AT&T, and goes back into cycle, being unavailable for 90 days before it can be used again.

I work in a COR Mobility store, who told you we no longer did the Early Upgrade of $250 + Price of Phone?

I was under the assumption we still did that, I may be wrong though.

I misunderstood your question.

If you port the number out to another carrier, then its your number still.

If you cancel it, the number remains with AT&T, and goes back into cycle, being unavailable for 90 days before it can be used again.

I work in a COR Mobility store, who told you we no longer did the Early Upgrade of $250 + Price of Phone?

I was under the assumption we still did that, I may be wrong though.

14 of 36 (1,444 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2013 8:12:26 PM
(0)
Teacher

it was on CNN.com that AT&T did away with the early upgrade when they came out with the "next" program.

In fact, when i log into my online account, and "check for upgrades", the phones that shoudl come up as "special discount" which use to be the early upgrade, now show "not eligible" until XX/XX, which is the full 2 year mark. so its pretty obvious this is now the case.

click HERE to see the CNN.com article.

AT&T use to be really good for upgrades, because of my number of lines, the primary number on my account (mine), was basically ALWAYS upgradable, usually after 6 months i would get early upgrade, then 12 months full upgrade. (but only for the main line on my account, the others followed the rules).

We will see when the new phone comes out, but ill bet the house they will let you do this. like i said, it would probably take the retention department to do it.  also, i have the pull that i have 4 lines coming out of contract in october, i can always pull them all and just go to another carrier.  (not that i would, like i said ive been with at&T for 28 years).

it was on CNN.com that AT&T did away with the early upgrade when they came out with the "next" program.

In fact, when i log into my online account, and "check for upgrades", the phones that shoudl come up as "special discount" which use to be the early upgrade, now show "not eligible" until XX/XX, which is the full 2 year mark. so its pretty obvious this is now the case.

click HERE to see the CNN.com article.

AT&T use to be really good for upgrades, because of my number of lines, the primary number on my account (mine), was basically ALWAYS upgradable, usually after 6 months i would get early upgrade, then 12 months full upgrade. (but only for the main line on my account, the others followed the rules).

We will see when the new phone comes out, but ill bet the house they will let you do this. like i said, it would probably take the retention department to do it.  also, i have the pull that i have 4 lines coming out of contract in october, i can always pull them all and just go to another carrier.  (not that i would, like i said ive been with at&T for 28 years).

15 of 36 (1,437 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2013 8:16:53 PM
(0)
Employee

Let me do some research for you into this.

I will give you a definate answer tomorrow on Early Upgrading.

In the mean time, feel free to reach our to AT&TCustomerCare who can always give you current up to date information.

Let me do some research for you into this.

I will give you a definate answer tomorrow on Early Upgrading.

In the mean time, feel free to reach our to AT&TCustomerCare who can always give you current up to date information.

16 of 36 (1,429 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2013 8:30:58 PM
(0)
Teacher

thanks.

Ask the question:

"If a customer wants to cancel a line and pay the termination fee, can they then add a new line to their account and port that cancelled number over to it?"

if the answer is yes, then that means a customer can get a new phone every year for about $400. which is a much better deal than the "next" program. especially since 1 year old technology, like the iphone 5, sells for $500+ on ebay.

if the answer is no, then:

"Can a customer cancel a number and port the number to a differnet carrier, then add a new line to the account and port then old number from the new carrier back?"

that would be the same net effect as the first question, just a more round-a-bout way of getting there as you would have to xfer the number out of the network and then back in. (This is possible, as most carriers give you 30 days to bring a phone back and cancel the contract, plus you could do it with a cheap old-fashion phone)

thanks.

Ask the question:

"If a customer wants to cancel a line and pay the termination fee, can they then add a new line to their account and port that cancelled number over to it?"

if the answer is yes, then that means a customer can get a new phone every year for about $400. which is a much better deal than the "next" program. especially since 1 year old technology, like the iphone 5, sells for $500+ on ebay.

"Can a customer cancel a number and port the number to a differnet carrier, then add a new line to the account and port then old number from the new carrier back?"

that would be the same net effect as the first question, just a more round-a-bout way of getting there as you would have to xfer the number out of the network and then back in. (This is possible, as most carriers give you 30 days to bring a phone back and cancel the contract, plus you could do it with a cheap old-fashion phone)

17 of 36 (1,420 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2013 9:59:34 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
If a customer cancels a line and pays the termination fee, they lose their number and if they try to add a new line to their account, AT&T will reinstate the old contract and number, so you CAN'T do that.
If you cancel a line, you have to wait, I believe 90 days, before opening a new account, otherwise they will reinstate the old contract.
If a customer cancels a line and pays the termination fee, they lose their number and if they try to add a new line to their account, AT&T will reinstate the old contract and number, so you CAN'T do that.
If you cancel a line, you have to wait, I believe 90 days, before opening a new account, otherwise they will reinstate the old contract.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

18 of 36 (1,352 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 7, 2013 2:31:15 AM
(0)
Expert

delphipgmr wrote:

and another thing

wrong, if you cancel the line the number is lost you do not "legally" own that number, there is only one way to cancel the line and retain the number that is by doing a port to another carrier. The port has to be iniated by the target carrier AND the line still have to be active on the previous carrier, when the port is complete the target carrier will cancel the line for you and the number will be on the target carriers books. At that time the previous carrier will bill you for the final non-prorated bill, the etf and any other upaid charges.

The above is well documented on the FCC's website and as far as 10 devices on a plan, then you are tlaking about a mobile share plan, it is the only one that allows that many devices, a standard family plan will only have a maximum of 5 devices.

delphipgmr wrote:

and another thing

wrong, if you cancel the line the number is lost you do not "legally" own that number, there is only one way to cancel the line and retain the number that is by doing a port to another carrier. The port has to be iniated by the target carrier AND the line still have to be active on the previous carrier, when the port is complete the target carrier will cancel the line for you and the number will be on the target carriers books. At that time the previous carrier will bill you for the final non-prorated bill, the etf and any other upaid charges.

The above is well documented on the FCC's website and as far as 10 devices on a plan, then you are tlaking about a mobile share plan, it is the only one that allows that many devices, a standard family plan will only have a maximum of 5 devices.

19 of 36 (1,280 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 7, 2013 2:40:31 AM
(0)
Expert

delphipgmr wrote:

thanks.

Ask the question:

Another point on your comment - the buyers remorse is now 14 days, it was changed about a year ago

the answer is no, you cannot cancel a mumber then port it, the port has to orignate with the target carrier, once the port is complete the source carrier contract is terminated abd final billing + etf. Not sure if there is a cooling off period for a port or not, this is not documented on the FCC's website that I could find, it maybe carrier specific.

delphipgmr wrote:

thanks.

Ask the question:

Another point on your comment - the buyers remorse is now 14 days, it was changed about a year ago

the answer is no, you cannot cancel a mumber then port it, the port has to orignate with the target carrier, once the port is complete the source carrier contract is terminated abd final billing + etf. Not sure if there is a cooling off period for a port or not, this is not documented on the FCC's website that I could find, it maybe carrier specific.

20 of 36 (1,276 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 7, 2013 4:35:12 AM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by bluemustang on Sep 7, 2013 at 4:38:39 AM

delphipgmr wrote:

no you didnt offend me.

But if you move the number to another carrier, then port the number back, wouldn't you have to cancel service with the other carrier? 

Unless the temporary other carrier is a prepaid service? Can't we add an additional line onto the contract, using an older phone that doesn't have contractual obligations, for the purpose of keeping the number, instead of porting out and in?

I didn't quite understand what was meant by "reinstate the old contract". Please would anyone explain that part? Thank you! :smileyhappy:

delphipgmr wrote:

no you didnt offend me.

But if you move the number to another carrier, then port the number back, wouldn't you have to cancel service with the other carrier? 

Unless the temporary other carrier is a prepaid service? Can't we add an additional line onto the contract, using an older phone that doesn't have contractual obligations, for the purpose of keeping the number, instead of porting out and in?

I didn't quite understand what was meant by "reinstate the old contract". Please would anyone explain that part? Thank you! :smileyhappy:

[ Edited ]
21 of 36 (1,277 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 7, 2013 5:06:13 AM
(0)
Expert

bluemustang wrote:

delphipgmr wrote:

no you didnt offend me.

1. yes you would, most carriers buyers remorse is now only 14 days, after that you owe the etf

2. you can add the additional line, true, then use that as a upgrade for the line you wanted to upgrade. Put a 30.00 att gophone on the new line and throw it in the drawer - you are still liable for two years and the etf would be calculated off the phone that originally started the line - for a iphone that is 325.00 - (10.00 * number of completed billing cycles)

3. there is a specifc period of time that if you decide to port back to the original carrier you previous contract would be reinstated and the etf refunded

One thing to understand, all carriers have taken this senario into account and have built stop gaps and preventative measures into it so that it cannot happen. what ever someone has come up with the carrier has also and taken it into account

bluemustang wrote:

delphipgmr wrote:

no you didnt offend me.

1. yes you would, most carriers buyers remorse is now only 14 days, after that you owe the etf

2. you can add the additional line, true, then use that as a upgrade for the line you wanted to upgrade. Put a 30.00 att gophone on the new line and throw it in the drawer - you are still liable for two years and the etf would be calculated off the phone that originally started the line - for a iphone that is 325.00 - (10.00 * number of completed billing cycles)

3. there is a specifc period of time that if you decide to port back to the original carrier you previous contract would be reinstated and the etf refunded

One thing to understand, all carriers have taken this senario into account and have built stop gaps and preventative measures into it so that it cannot happen. what ever someone has come up with the carrier has also and taken it into account

22 of 36 (1,267 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 9, 2013 12:06:35 PM
(0)
Guru

This practice is called "phantom churn", and if not exactly forbidden it's also not exactly kosher.

There's a difference between canceling a line and terminating it by porting it to another carrier, as has been explained. If I'm not mistaken, you can't cancel 1 line, start another line, and keep that same number. The only way to do that is to move the line to another carrier, and then port it back.

delphipgmr wrote:

This practice is called "phantom churn", and if not exactly forbidden it's also not exactly kosher.

There's a difference between canceling a line and terminating it by porting it to another carrier, as has been explained. If I'm not mistaken, you can't cancel 1 line, start another line, and keep that same number. The only way to do that is to move the line to another carrier, and then port it back.

delphipgmr wrote:

23 of 36 (1,097 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 9, 2013 6:04:27 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

wingrider01 wrote:

For those who "must have the latest device", the second line option is about the cheapest way to get the newest iPhone every year at the upgrade pricing.  Start with a family plan that only has your iPhone.  The 2nd year, add a line with the newest iPhone, then swap and put the iPhone on the main line and put a cheap flip-phone on the line so it only costs the $10/month extra.  Now every year one of your 2 lines will be available to upgrade and you can use that line to get teh upgrade cost and swap the newest iPhone to the primary line and keep the cheap flip phone on the secondary line.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.

wingrider01 wrote:

For those who "must have the latest device", the second line option is about the cheapest way to get the newest iPhone every year at the upgrade pricing.  Start with a family plan that only has your iPhone.  The 2nd year, add a line with the newest iPhone, then swap and put the iPhone on the main line and put a cheap flip-phone on the line so it only costs the $10/month extra.  Now every year one of your 2 lines will be available to upgrade and you can use that line to get teh upgrade cost and swap the newest iPhone to the primary line and keep the cheap flip phone on the secondary line.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

24 of 36 (1,057 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 9, 2013 6:35:06 PM
(0)
Expert

GeekBoy wrote:

wingrider01 wrote:

or just bite the bullet and switch the the next plan.

GeekBoy wrote:

wingrider01 wrote:

or just bite the bullet and switch the the next plan.

25 of 36 (1,052 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 10, 2013 11:37:17 AM
(0)
Teacher

With the iPhone 5S being announced today and AT&T's loss of the upgrade pricing, it seems the best way to get the new iPhone is to jumkp carriers and pay the ETF.

$205 ETF

$400 New phone (64GB iPhone 5S)

$605 on a new carrier vs $850 on AT&T.

For my wife and I, two ne wphones on AT&T would be $1700 out of pocket vs. $1200 with another carrier.

With the iPhone 5S being announced today and AT&T's loss of the upgrade pricing, it seems the best way to get the new iPhone is to jumkp carriers and pay the ETF.

$205 ETF

For my wife and I, two ne wphones on AT&T would be $1700 out of pocket vs. $1200 with another carrier.

26 of 36 (988 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 10, 2013 11:51:39 AM
(0)
Teacher

actually, after seeing the iphone 5s features, i am not going to bother upgrading.

really.. the only things new are:

1) finger scanner - i dont lock my phone, i work at home, theft isnt a concern.

2) faster CPU - so? its not like the iphone 5 isnt fast enough.

3) better camera - Im not one of those people who take pictures of every meal and post it in instagram!

really, for those of us over 35 years of age, does any of those new features justify giving up an upgrade?

ill just wait until next year.

one of my kids still has an old iphone4 and wants an upgrade, so i might do her line, but the rest, forget it.

actually, after seeing the iphone 5s features, i am not going to bother upgrading.

3) better camera - Im not one of those people who take pictures of every meal and post it in instagram!

really, for those of us over 35 years of age, does any of those new features justify giving up an upgrade?

one of my kids still has an old iphone4 and wants an upgrade, so i might do her line, but the rest, forget it.

27 of 36 (974 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 10, 2013 11:54:55 AM
(0)
Expert

Aybara wrote:

$205 ETF

if you want to upgrade every release of the iphone and you are determined to switch carriers then take advantage of their no contract no subsidized pricing plans that are starting to pop up

Aybara wrote:

$205 ETF

if you want to upgrade every release of the iphone and you are determined to switch carriers then take advantage of their no contract no subsidized pricing plans that are starting to pop up

28 of 36 (966 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 10, 2013 12:01:07 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

delphipgmr wrote:

Bless you!  Can you clone yourself so that I don't have to be rude to my friends when I go out to dinner?  I refuse to wait for someone to take a picture of my food before I start eating it.

delphipgmr wrote:

Bless you!  Can you clone yourself so that I don't have to be rude to my friends when I go out to dinner?  I refuse to wait for someone to take a picture of my food before I start eating it.

29 of 36 (958 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 10, 2013 12:01:25 PM
(0)
Teacher

Those plans are all horribly horribly thought out.  T-Mobile's is the least offensive of them all, and it is still a bad deal.

Those plans are all horribly horribly thought out.  T-Mobile's is the least offensive of them all, and it is still a bad deal.

30 of 36 (956 Views)