Helpful Links

Update issues

Contributor

Update issues

My husband and I both have iPhone 4S and both completed the update. Now, my husband is unable to text or call me at all. His calls go straight to voicemail but if he leaves one it doesn't show up on my phone, and his texts say they were delivered but don't make it to my phone. We share and iTunes account and iCloud but that has never been an issue before. Not sure what I should do and I am desperate for help!
Message 1 of 6
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Re: Update issues

Hi there

Sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues after updating to iOS 7. Have you both tried turn off the iPhones and waiting at least a minute before turning them back on? That may help solve the issue Smiley Happy
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
ACE - Master

You might want to check to make sure his number/contact information hasn't accidentally ended up in your "Blocked" list for phone calls, Text messages, and Facetime.  Apple has added the ability to "block" people and it is possible that you accidentally blocked him.  IF you had, it might well explain what you are seeing.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 6
Master

As GeekBoy mentioned check those and all your settings its supposed to port over what you previously had but I have seen phones from all brands for some unexplained reason go back to default or get settings changed.

Message 4 of 6
Community Support

@Sklug , were you able to resolve the issues you were having? If not, send us a private message here. We can try to help! Include your first and last name, account number and contact information. One of our managers will be in touch in the next two business days. 

Thanks! 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 6
Teacher

My sister had the same issue -- Make sure Do Not Disturb is turned on.  You can toggle this setting from the Control Center.

Slide up your screen from the home button > Confirm the Moon icon is not selected.  If it is -- toggle it off and you should be good to go.

Hope this helps!

Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?
Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

AT&T Locker is being discontinued on August 3rd. Find out what you need to do.

Additional Support