Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 3, 2013
3:10:51 PM
View profile
Unpaid and reactivate, can I do like this?

I plan go overseas for about three weeks during Christmas and I want to stop refilling my 25 monthly prepaid plan for that month. Can I keep my number if I do like this? If can, how can I reactivative my account after I come back? What should I need to do?

Note: my expiration date is 12/03/2013 and cancel date is 02/01/2014.

I plan go overseas for about three weeks during Christmas and I want to stop refilling my 25 monthly prepaid plan for that month. Can I keep my number if I do like this? If can, how can I reactivative my account after I come back? What should I need to do?

Note: my expiration date is 12/03/2013 and cancel date is 02/01/2014.

Unpaid and reactivate, can I do like this?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 4, 2013 2:29:34 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, kitty19700421!

Welcome to the forums, and thanks for your post! 

As far as I know, you should be able to simply not refill your account for that particular month without losing your number. However, it is important for us to verify this information for you by checking your account for your last refill date. 

If you don't mind, please send us a message by clicking here so we can help you find the best way to go about this. In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. 

You can expect a reply within two business days, so please keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen. In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, kitty19700421!

Welcome to the forums, and thanks for your post! 

As far as I know, you should be able to simply not refill your account for that particular month without losing your number. However, it is important for us to verify this information for you by checking your account for your last refill date. 

If you don't mind, please send us a message by clicking here so we can help you find the best way to go about this. In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. 

You can expect a reply within two business days, so please keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen. In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Unpaid and reactivate, can I do like this?

2 of 3 (498 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 5, 2013 3:06:16 PM
(0)
Scholar
Hello kitty.When your account balance expires on12/03/2013, your account will NOT close yet.

You're given a 60 day leeway or what we call a 'grace period'. Thus showing your cancel date as 2/01/2014 (60 days from 12/03) . The cancel date is where you will lose your account and wireless number.

In order for you to reactivate the account when you come back, you just need to add the minimum amount your plan requires (in your case $25)

Just be sure to load up before 2/01/2014 when you come back. Cheers.

Hello kitty.When your account balance expires on12/03/2013, your account will NOT close yet.

You're given a 60 day leeway or what we call a 'grace period'. Thus showing your cancel date as 2/01/2014 (60 days from 12/03) . The cancel date is where you will lose your account and wireless number.

In order for you to reactivate the account when you come back, you just need to add the minimum amount your plan requires (in your case $25)

Just be sure to load up before 2/01/2014 when you come back. Cheers.

Re: Unpaid and reactivate, can I do like this?

3 of 3 (462 Views)