Unlocking AT&T Galaxy S4

Contributor

Unlocking AT&T Galaxy S4

Anyone know somebory who already had the AT&T Galaxy S4 unlocked. I live in Brazil and bought the phone last week in Florida. I received a wrong information from the sales person at Best Buy mobile informing that the AT&T phone was unlocked and was going to work with my carrier in Brazil. And I trusted!!

Any help will be very apreciated. tks

Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Unlocking AT&T Galaxy S4

patriciamg wrote:

Anyone know somebory who already had the AT&T Galaxy S4 unlocked. I live in Brazil and bought the phone last week in Florida. I received a wrong information from the sales person at Best Buy mobile informing that the AT&T phone was unlocked and was going to work with my carrier in Brazil. And I trusted!!

Any help will be very apreciated. tks

new exclusive phones are not normally unlocked form the selling carrier for between 6 and 12 months, you can try contacting att to see if they will supply one

Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Unlocking AT&T Galaxy S4

I have the same problem. I wanted to get in touch with at & t but I do not have a phone number or customer number that is required. My friend sent me the phone samsung s4 and was to be no lock but it does. I live in Poland and I do not have to use the mobile. Please help

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support