Unlocking AT&T Galaxy S4

Contributor

Unlocking AT&T Galaxy S4

Anyone know somebory who already had the AT&T Galaxy S4 unlocked. I live in Brazil and bought the phone last week in Florida. I received a wrong information from the sales person at Best Buy mobile informing that the AT&T phone was unlocked and was going to work with my carrier in Brazil. And I trusted!!

Any help will be very apreciated. tks

Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Unlocking AT&T Galaxy S4

patriciamg wrote:

Anyone know somebory who already had the AT&T Galaxy S4 unlocked. I live in Brazil and bought the phone last week in Florida. I received a wrong information from the sales person at Best Buy mobile informing that the AT&T phone was unlocked and was going to work with my carrier in Brazil. And I trusted!!

Any help will be very apreciated. tks

new exclusive phones are not normally unlocked form the selling carrier for between 6 and 12 months, you can try contacting att to see if they will supply one

Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Unlocking AT&T Galaxy S4

I have the same problem. I wanted to get in touch with at & t but I do not have a phone number or customer number that is required. My friend sent me the phone samsung s4 and was to be no lock but it does. I live in Poland and I do not have to use the mobile. Please help

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support