Unlock code for Lumia 900 is not working; Says Pin Incorrect.

Contributor

Unlock code for Lumia 900 is not working; Says Pin Incorrect.

Dear Peoples:

My AT&T Unlock code for Lumia 900 is not working; Says Pin Incorrect. i have last 10 PUK CODE i'm so worried please help me. Now i'm in Pakistan.

Message 1 of 3 (2,096 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: Unlock code for Lumia 900 is not working; Says Pin Incorrect.

Hello there,

The unlock code can only be obtained by either calling AT&T Customer Care or by filling out the online form at:

https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

AT&T will unlock an AT&T Mobile Device under the following circumstances:

The person requesting the unlock must be one of the following:
- a current AT&T customer
- a former AT&T customer who can provide the phone number or account number for the account
- The AT&T Mobile Device was designed for use on AT&T's network.
- The AT&T Mobile Device has not been reported lost or stolen.

Hope that helps!
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (2,056 Views)
Highlighted
Scholar

Re: Unlock code for Lumia 900 is not working; Says Pin Incorrect.

[ Edited ]

PUK sounds like you're trying the SIM card unlock PIN. This is a PIN to restrict other people from using your SIM card. You can get the PUK code from AT&T. If you happen to run through all 10 attempts, the SIM card will be blocked and you will need a new SIM card.

Now if you need a SIM unlock for your phone, so you can use another SIM that's not from say AT&T, then you need a unlock code for your phone. You can call customer care at 611 (or 800-331-0500) assuming you meet the eligibity requirements either having fulfilled your contract, have an account in good standing, or you paid for the phone outright.

To unlock your phone after you receive your code, you need to insert a SIM from another provider (not AT&T). It will automatically prompt for the code.

-= ranron =-
Silver iPhone 5s - AT&T / 450 Rollover Minutes + 200 Bonus Minutes / Unlimited Int'l Data / 50 Roaming Messages / WorldTraveler / WorldConnect
Gray iPhone 5s - China Mobile / 1200 Minutes / 3GB data

[Note: I am not affiliated with AT&T]
Message 3 of 3 (1,852 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.