Unlock Motorola Tundra

Contributor

Unlock Motorola Tundra

I am a previous customer that has traveled to the Philippines on business and am trying to get my Motorola VA76R unlocked so I can use it here. I have filled out the request form three times and it keeps getting returned to me as not matching their records but it doesn't say what isn't matching. I have called customer service but no physical person can process my request or transfer me to someone that can. I left AT&T because of their customer service which is terrible. I pay more now and it is worth every penny. Is this a fight that I am going to be able to win or should I just give up on it and buy a local phone?
Tags (1)
Message 1 of 5
Expert

Re: Unlock Motorola Tundra

Michael 79 wrote:
I am a previous customer that has traveled to the Philippines on business and am trying to get my Motorola VA76R unlocked so I can use it here. I have filled out the request form three times and it keeps getting returned to me as not matching their records but it doesn't say what isn't matching. I have called customer service but no physical person can process my request or transfer me to someone that can. I left AT&T because of their customer service which is terrible. I pay more now and it is worth every penny. Is this a fight that I am going to be able to win or should I just give up on it and buy a local phone?

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

Message 2 of 5
Contributor

Would that have a different result than calling them? Additionally, all of the messages that they sent to me say, "do not reply to this message". However I will try again to find a customer service email address and send another message.
Message 3 of 5
Expert

Michael 79 wrote:
Would that have a different result than calling them? Additionally, all of the messages that they sent to me say, "do not reply to this message". However I will try again to find a customer service email address and send another message.

that link sends a private message on the forum to a specific set of customer care representitives that handle problems that are reported on the forum

Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you. I did not know that was a link. I have sent a message. I am hoping they can help resolve it.
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support