Unlock Motorola Tundra

Highlighted
Contributor

Unlock Motorola Tundra

I am a previous customer that has traveled to the Philippines on business and am trying to get my Motorola VA76R unlocked so I can use it here. I have filled out the request form three times and it keeps getting returned to me as not matching their records but it doesn't say what isn't matching. I have called customer service but no physical person can process my request or transfer me to someone that can. I left AT&T because of their customer service which is terrible. I pay more now and it is worth every penny. Is this a fight that I am going to be able to win or should I just give up on it and buy a local phone?
Message 1 of 5 (601 Views)
Expert

Re: Unlock Motorola Tundra

Michael 79 wrote:
I am a previous customer that has traveled to the Philippines on business and am trying to get my Motorola VA76R unlocked so I can use it here. I have filled out the request form three times and it keeps getting returned to me as not matching their records but it doesn't say what isn't matching. I have called customer service but no physical person can process my request or transfer me to someone that can. I left AT&T because of their customer service which is terrible. I pay more now and it is worth every penny. Is this a fight that I am going to be able to win or should I just give up on it and buy a local phone?

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

Message 2 of 5 (575 Views)
Contributor

Would that have a different result than calling them? Additionally, all of the messages that they sent to me say, "do not reply to this message". However I will try again to find a customer service email address and send another message.
Message 3 of 5 (555 Views)
Expert

Michael 79 wrote:
Would that have a different result than calling them? Additionally, all of the messages that they sent to me say, "do not reply to this message". However I will try again to find a customer service email address and send another message.

that link sends a private message on the forum to a specific set of customer care representitives that handle problems that are reported on the forum

Message 4 of 5 (551 Views)
Contributor

Thank you. I did not know that was a link. I have sent a message. I am hoping they can help resolve it.
Message 5 of 5 (546 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.