Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 30, 2013
10:52:00 AM
View profile
Unlimited Data
I used to have unlimited data (grandfathered) up until last year. My dad bought an iPhone and absolutely made no account changes whatsoever but att stripped me of the unlimited data plan. I've talked with many people over the phone and some were supposed to call me back but never did. I understand the 90 day policy to correct any issues made on the account but what can I do to get my unlimited back?
I used to have unlimited data (grandfathered) up until last year. My dad bought an iPhone and absolutely made no account changes whatsoever but att stripped me of the unlimited data plan. I've talked with many people over the phone and some were supposed to call me back but never did. I understand the 90 day policy to correct any issues made on the account but what can I do to get my unlimited back?

Unlimited Data

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 1, 2013 6:33:10 AM
(0)
Employee

Unfortunately, the best suggestion would be to keep calling in to Customer Care and bugging them about it. :\

They'll see how many times you've called. If they're not fixing your problem right away, request to speak to a supervisor and explain the situation. They'll create cases to get your problem taken care of right away!

You could also send them a message by clicking hereAT&T Customer Care

Unfortunately, the best suggestion would be to keep calling in to Customer Care and bugging them about it. :\

They'll see how many times you've called. If they're not fixing your problem right away, request to speak to a supervisor and explain the situation. They'll create cases to get your problem taken care of right away!

You could also send them a message by clicking hereAT&T Customer Care

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Unlimited Data

2 of 3 (546 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 2, 2013 3:39:09 AM
(0)
Expert

Drew622 wrote:

It may be too late to do anything about getting your Unlimited Data back but I'd suggest, instead of calling Customer Care, I'd send them a Private Message here on the forum as the poster above me has suggested, by clicking the link that was provided. 

Please include a brief description of the issue you are having, your name, email address, phone number, and the best time to be reached. Please allow up to 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS for a Representative to contact you. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Drew622 wrote:

It may be too late to do anything about getting your Unlimited Data back but I'd suggest, instead of calling Customer Care, I'd send them a Private Message here on the forum as the poster above me has suggested, by clicking the link that was provided. 

Please include a brief description of the issue you are having, your name, email address, phone number, and the best time to be reached. Please allow up to 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS for a Representative to contact you. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Re: Unlimited Data

3 of 3 (511 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments