Unlimited Data

Highlighted
Contributor

Unlimited Data

I used to have unlimited data (grandfathered) up until last year. My dad bought an iPhone and absolutely made no account changes whatsoever but att stripped me of the unlimited data plan. I've talked with many people over the phone and some were supposed to call me back but never did. I understand the 90 day policy to correct any issues made on the account but what can I do to get my unlimited back?
Tags (2)
Message 1 of 3
Employee

Re: Unlimited Data

Unfortunately, the best suggestion would be to keep calling in to Customer Care and bugging them about it. :\

They'll see how many times you've called. If they're not fixing your problem right away, request to speak to a supervisor and explain the situation. They'll create cases to get your problem taken care of right away!

You could also send them a message by clicking hereAT&T Customer Care

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Expert

Re: Unlimited Data

Drew622 wrote:
I used to have unlimited data (grandfathered) up until last year. My dad bought an iPhone and absolutely made no account changes whatsoever but att stripped me of the unlimited data plan. I've talked with many people over the phone and some were supposed to call me back but never did. I understand the 90 day policy to correct any issues made on the account but what can I do to get my unlimited back?

It may be too late to do anything about getting your Unlimited Data back but I'd suggest, instead of calling Customer Care, I'd send them a Private Message here on the forum as the poster above me has suggested, by clicking the link that was provided. 

Please include a brief description of the issue you are having, your name, email address, phone number, and the best time to be reached. Please allow up to 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS for a Representative to contact you. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support