Unity Plan Lookup

Unity Plan Lookup

The AT&T Answer Center at http://www.wireless.att.com/answer-center/main.jsp?t=solutionTab&ps=solutionPanels&solutionId=58952 provides a link for the lookup of landline telephone numbers to deduce whether they are included in the Unity plan.  It appears that the link is now broken.  How does a Unity customer go about looking up landline numbers now?

Message 1 of 8 (763 Views)
Guru

Re: Unity Plan Lookup

Unity plans are no longer offered. Maybe that's why the link to that web page is broken.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 8 (758 Views)

So if a plan is no longer offered, then support shouldn't be given to existing customers?  That answer doesn't make sense.

Message 3 of 8 (751 Views)
Guru

[ Edited ]

Oh yes! Support is still given to existing customer regarding the plans, but I would recommend you to call Customer Service (800 331-0500 wireless or 888 757-6500 for wireline) for assistance. If the web page is not working anymore, then there's nothing that can be done there.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 8 (747 Views)
Expert

epboilermaker wrote:

So if a plan is no longer offered, then support shouldn't be given to existing customers?  That answer doesn't make sense.

I have unity and I still get support for it. I believe the link you are trying to get to was to see if the person qualified for the plan

Message 5 of 8 (740 Views)

Does AT&T actually monitor these forums?  Not one response actually answered the question being asked.  Why can't AT&T fix the broken link on the website?

Message 6 of 8 (722 Views)
Former Moderator

epboilermaker wrote:

Does AT&T actually monitor these forums?  Not one response actually answered the question being asked.  Why can't AT&T fix the broken link on the website?

Thank you for taking the time to post your inquiry and I apologize for the inconvenience that you have encountered because of this. I just click on the link you provided in your original post to the AT&T Unity Lookup Tool and the tool pulled up for me and I was able to enter in the landline numbers I wanted to check. What happens when you click on the link? Do you get any specific error messages? Please provide us with further information so that we can have this looked into. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Message 7 of 8 (714 Views)

[ Edited ]

The link does indeed work properly now.  When I originally posted, the link redirected to http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-plans/index.jsp .

Thank you for your help!

Message 8 of 8 (702 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.