Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 26, 2010
12:23:28 PM
Unity Plan Lookup

The AT&T Answer Center at http://www.wireless.att.com/answer-center/main.jsp?t=solutionTab&ps=solutionPanels&solutionId=58952 provides a link for the lookup of landline telephone numbers to deduce whether they are included in the Unity plan.  It appears that the link is now broken.  How does a Unity customer go about looking up landline numbers now?

The AT&T Answer Center at http://www.wireless.att.com/answer-center/main.jsp?t=solutionTab&ps=solutionPanels&solutionId=58952 provides a link for the lookup of landline telephone numbers to deduce whether they are included in the Unity plan.  It appears that the link is now broken.  How does a Unity customer go about looking up landline numbers now?

Unity Plan Lookup

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 26, 2010 12:24:26 PM
(0)
Guru

Unity plans are no longer offered. Maybe that's why the link to that web page is broken.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

Unity plans are no longer offered. Maybe that's why the link to that web page is broken.

Re: Unity Plan Lookup

2 of 8 (746 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 26, 2010 12:30:48 PM
(0)
Tutor

So if a plan is no longer offered, then support shouldn't be given to existing customers?  That answer doesn't make sense.

So if a plan is no longer offered, then support shouldn't be given to existing customers?  That answer doesn't make sense.

3 of 8 (739 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 26, 2010 12:37:39 PM
(0)
Guru
Edited by Virtual on Aug 26, 2010 at 12:39:54 PM

Oh yes! Support is still given to existing customer regarding the plans, but I would recommend you to call Customer Service (800 331-0500 wireless or 888 757-6500 for wireline) for assistance. If the web page is not working anymore, then there's nothing that can be done there.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

Oh yes! Support is still given to existing customer regarding the plans, but I would recommend you to call Customer Service (800 331-0500 wireless or 888 757-6500 for wireline) for assistance. If the web page is not working anymore, then there's nothing that can be done there.

[ Edited ]
4 of 8 (735 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 26, 2010 1:59:22 PM
(0)
Expert

epboilermaker wrote:

I have unity and I still get support for it. I believe the link you are trying to get to was to see if the person qualified for the plan

epboilermaker wrote:

I have unity and I still get support for it. I believe the link you are trying to get to was to see if the person qualified for the plan

5 of 8 (728 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2010 9:38:53 PM
(0)
Tutor

Does AT&T actually monitor these forums?  Not one response actually answered the question being asked.  Why can't AT&T fix the broken link on the website?

Does AT&T actually monitor these forums?  Not one response actually answered the question being asked.  Why can't AT&T fix the broken link on the website?

6 of 8 (710 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 30, 2010 5:09:25 AM
(0)
Former Moderator

epboilermaker wrote:

Thank you for taking the time to post your inquiry and I apologize for the inconvenience that you have encountered because of this. I just click on the link you provided in your original post to the AT&T Unity Lookup Tool and the tool pulled up for me and I was able to enter in the landline numbers I wanted to check. What happens when you click on the link? Do you get any specific error messages? Please provide us with further information so that we can have this looked into. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

epboilermaker wrote:

Thank you for taking the time to post your inquiry and I apologize for the inconvenience that you have encountered because of this. I just click on the link you provided in your original post to the AT&T Unity Lookup Tool and the tool pulled up for me and I was able to enter in the landline numbers I wanted to check. What happens when you click on the link? Do you get any specific error messages? Please provide us with further information so that we can have this looked into. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

7 of 8 (702 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2010 10:35:53 AM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by epboilermaker on Sep 1, 2010 at 10:37:55 AM

The link does indeed work properly now.  When I originally posted, the link redirected to http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-plans/index.jsp .

Thank you for your help!

The link does indeed work properly now.  When I originally posted, the link redirected to http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-plans/index.jsp .

Thank you for your help!

[ Edited ]
8 of 8 (690 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments