Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 10, 2013
9:57:01 PM
View profile
Unable to view punjabi applications font
hi..
i am unable to view fonts in punjabi applications.. suppose we are using android application "ajit" .matter in this application unable to display on skyrocket i727.

please support

regards,
Harvinder Singh
City: Samana
Punjab
hi..
i am unable to view fonts in punjabi applications.. suppose we are using android application "ajit" .matter in this application unable to display on skyrocket i727.

please support

regards,
Harvinder Singh
Punjab

Unable to view punjabi applications font

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 11, 2013 12:58:40 AM
(0)
Expert

harvindersingh wrote:
hi..

please support

regards,
Harvinder Singh
Punjab

att does not support the app, if the app is not working contact the developer for support

harvindersingh wrote:
hi..

please support

regards,
Harvinder Singh
Punjab

att does not support the app, if the app is not working contact the developer for support

Re: Unable to view punjabi applications font

2 of 4 (309 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 11, 2013 3:57:15 AM
(0)
Contributor
Jus updated to jelly bean ....now problem resolved...now I can view punjabi language based applications on i727.
Jus updated to jelly bean ....now problem resolved...now I can view punjabi language based applications on i727.

3 of 4 (301 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 11, 2013 10:35:53 AM
(0)
Expert

harvindersingh wrote:

then the previous version of android did not have the required font set, device problem. Although the devloper of the app should have had enoough forsight to include the font set in the application install to prevent issues like this

harvindersingh wrote:

then the previous version of android did not have the required font set, device problem. Although the devloper of the app should have had enoough forsight to include the font set in the application install to prevent issues like this

4 of 4 (282 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments