Unable to make a payment online

Contributor

Unable to make a payment online

Hi

My monthly bill is due and i'm not going to pay by any other means other than an online payment. Reason is that AT & T support is not helping me do that regardless of the times i try to call them. They never even call me back in case the line gets cut.

Check the card type (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, JCB or Diners Club) and the card number you entered, and try again.

If you are using one of the card types listed above, please be sure your entry does not contain dashes, spaces or any additional special characters.
(PM15)

Coming to my issue. For the months of Sept and Oct, I've been trying to pay my bill online via AT and T.com. Each time I enter my card details and continue it gives me an error.

Each time I have to share my credit card details to the rep to get my payment done. The fun is for Sept, it worked when a rep entered my details and processed my payment. With the same card details, Oct payment processing doesn't work. And they keep telling me that a block at the BOA side is the issue. If there was a block at the BOA side, then how does AT and T site keep rejecting my payment? Wont the payment get accepted and then get rejected at BOA later?

Please resolve this issue before 10/30/2013 so that I can pay my bill. If you cancel my phone services, I'll raise a complain for that as well with the management.

Message 1 of 4 (1,562 Views)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Unable to make a payment online

Hello Thomas Ninan K,

I apologize for the issue you're having, we can help you figure it out. If you have a smartphone, I recommend trying using myAT&T app to make a payment. If that fails, please send us a private message by clicking here, please include your name, phone number and the best time you can be reached. One of our social media managers will contact you within 2-3 business days to assist.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (1,520 Views)
Contributor

Hi:
For some reason AT&T can not charge my American Express card for my wireless bill. Whenever they try they get some error. It has worked fine for years, now all of a sudden it does not. Nothing wrong with the card as I use it daily. American Express folks say card is fine. AT&T people I speak to are of no help. I have been in phone with them for over 2 hours on this issue and am at wits end! Please help!
Message 3 of 4 (1,237 Views)
Community Support

Hi deligato,

We received your private message, and one of our managers will be reaching out to you shortly.

Thanks,

Jenn S.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button. We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Message 4 of 4 (1,222 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.