Unable to get Nokia 1520 for $99.00

Tutor

Unable to get Nokia 1520 for $99.00

I preordered the 1520 for $199.00.  I attempted to cancel the preorder when the $99.00 was announced. I have been told that I can't get the price of $99.00 without returning the phone and paying a $35 restocking fee.  I think this is inappropriate and unfair especially for someone who has been a loyal customer since the cingular days.  My wife has already moved her account to Sprint.  I have four lines with you and I will be doing the same ASAP.  This is not the way you treat loyal customers.  

Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Professor

Re: Unable to get Nokia 1520 for $99.00

I believe as long as you don't break the seal on the box, you don't pay the restocking fee.

Message 2 of 4
Community Manager

Hello, Sheldony!

I just wanted to let you know that I've sent you a private message. To check your messages, simply click on the little blue envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4
Tutor

AT&T honored the promotion for my pre-order.  I thank you for your prompt assitance.

Sheldon

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support