Unable to Change My Paygo Rate Plan

Contributor

Unable to Change My Paygo Rate Plan

Hello, I'm an international student so I use AT&T's prepaid service. I am returning to school tomorrow so I decided to refill my account after not using it since May. I'm on the $25 monthly plan and I usually am able to purchase 1GB of data. So, I refilled my account of $25 via credit card and my service was activated but when I go to purchase the data it says my rate plan does not support this feature and I must switch to the $60 smartphone rate plan, which comes with 2GB, in order to do so. I click the option to switch but the online form goes into a loop in which I can't switch my rate plan to $60.

How can I switch to the $60 rate plan and be refunded the $25 I just used to activate my service? Please help. Thank you.

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: Unable to Change My Paygo Rate Plan

If you can't get the web site to cooperate, your best bet is to visit an AT&T store or call them although the latter can be quite a drag. See http://gethuman.com/phone-number/AT-T-Go-Phone/ for tips on calling them.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Additional Support