Unable to Change My Paygo Rate Plan

Highlighted
Contributor

Unable to Change My Paygo Rate Plan

Hello, I'm an international student so I use AT&T's prepaid service. I am returning to school tomorrow so I decided to refill my account after not using it since May. I'm on the $25 monthly plan and I usually am able to purchase 1GB of data. So, I refilled my account of $25 via credit card and my service was activated but when I go to purchase the data it says my rate plan does not support this feature and I must switch to the $60 smartphone rate plan, which comes with 2GB, in order to do so. I click the option to switch but the online form goes into a loop in which I can't switch my rate plan to $60.

How can I switch to the $60 rate plan and be refunded the $25 I just used to activate my service? Please help. Thank you.

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert

Re: Unable to Change My Paygo Rate Plan

If you can't get the web site to cooperate, your best bet is to visit an AT&T store or call them although the latter can be quite a drag. See http://gethuman.com/phone-number/AT-T-Go-Phone/ for tips on calling them.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support