Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 16, 2013
6:34:01 AM
View profile
URGENT! AT&T Next Exchange (Buyer's remorse) what happens to contract?

I bought a Moto X on Friday at my local AT&T store. However, I agreed to do so on the AT&T Next program. I'm not really liking the phone so far, if I go back to the store and exchange it for a different phone, do I have to get the new phone under the AT&T Next program, or can I do a regular 2-year contract? I realized I'm not a very frequent upgrader, so there's no need for me to be on Next.

I bought a Moto X on Friday at my local AT&T store. However, I agreed to do so on the AT&T Next program. I'm not really liking the phone so far, if I go back to the store and exchange it for a different phone, do I have to get the new phone under the AT&T Next program, or can I do a regular 2-year contract? I realized I'm not a very frequent upgrader, so there's no need for me to be on Next.

URGENT! AT&T Next Exchange (Buyer's remorse) what happens to contract?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 16, 2013 6:42:52 AM
(0)
Expert

djgali21 wrote:

you have 14 days for buyers remorse, not sure how they will handle the second part. You best bet is to go back to the store you obtained the phone from

djgali21 wrote:

you have 14 days for buyers remorse, not sure how they will handle the second part. You best bet is to go back to the store you obtained the phone from

Re: URGENT! AT&T Next Exchange (Buyer's remorse) what happens to contract?

2 of 4 (1,540 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 16, 2013 6:45:27 AM
(0)
Employee
You still can take advantage of the 14 day buyer remorse. You may be subject to a $35 restocking fee.
You still can take advantage of the 14 day buyer remorse. You may be subject to a $35 restocking fee.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

3 of 4 (1,535 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 16, 2013 7:06:05 AM
(0)
Employee

What's wrong with the moto-x? That was on my watch list for my next upgrade. 

What's wrong with the moto-x? That was on my watch list for my next upgrade. 

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (1,509 Views)