Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 29, 2013
4:21:13 AM
View profile
True pricing on tiered plan
Does anyone know what the cost would be to take the tiered plan (so I can activate Hotspot) over my current unlimited plan. I seem to remember the plan being, at 2 gb, $5 cheaper than unlimited.

Thanks.
Does anyone know what the cost would be to take the tiered plan (so I can activate Hotspot) over my current unlimited plan. I seem to remember the plan being, at 2 gb, $5 cheaper than unlimited.

Thanks.

True pricing on tiered plan

8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2013 5:18:59 AM
(0)
Expert
Edited by wingrider01 on Aug 29, 2013 at 5:19:24 AM

SLIKRICK wrote:

Thanks.

the cost would be 50.00 a month for 5GB and the removal of the grandfathered unlimited plan. The is no addon to the discontinued unlimited plan that allows hotspot or tethering

SLIKRICK wrote:

Thanks.

the cost would be 50.00 a month for 5GB and the removal of the grandfathered unlimited plan. The is no addon to the discontinued unlimited plan that allows hotspot or tethering

Re: True pricing on tiered plan

[ Edited ]
2 of 9 (716 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2013 5:22:18 AM
(0)
Professor

Tethering is only available with the 5GB plan, which is $50/month.

Tethering is only available with the 5GB plan, which is $50/month.

3 of 9 (714 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2013 6:19:43 AM
(0)
Professor
Is that the price for the whole plan (including voice) or is that just the data?

Thanks for responding so quickly.
Is that the price for the whole plan (including voice) or is that just the data?

Thanks for responding so quickly.

4 of 9 (690 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2013 6:28:17 AM
(0)
Scholar
Just the data plan.
Just the data plan.

5 of 9 (686 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2013 7:46:05 AM
(0)
Professor
Wow.

Long (until it lasts) live unlimited.
Wow.

Long (until it lasts) live unlimited.

6 of 9 (662 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2013 8:54:40 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hey SLIKRICK,

It's basically $20 increase for your total plan, it'll give you 5GB of data and a Hotspot capability. Keep in mind that unlimited data plan can't be reinstated if removed.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hey SLIKRICK,

It's basically $20 increase for your total plan, it'll give you 5GB of data and a Hotspot capability. Keep in mind that unlimited data plan can't be reinstated if removed.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

7 of 9 (639 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2013 9:41:18 AM
(0)
Professor
Thanks for all your helpful insight. I appreciate it.

8 of 9 (620 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2013 11:28:56 AM
(0)
Expert

SLIKRICK wrote:

there is another option. You can convert to mobile share which includes unlimited voice minutes, unlimited texting and the ability to hotspot / tether/

SLIKRICK wrote:

there is another option. You can convert to mobile share which includes unlimited voice minutes, unlimited texting and the ability to hotspot / tether/

9 of 9 (602 Views)