True pricing on tiered plan

Professor

True pricing on tiered plan

Does anyone know what the cost would be to take the tiered plan (so I can activate Hotspot) over my current unlimited plan. I seem to remember the plan being, at 2 gb, $5 cheaper than unlimited.

Thanks.
Message 1 of 9 (759 Views)
Expert

Re: True pricing on tiered plan

[ Edited ]

SLIKRICK wrote:
Does anyone know what the cost would be to take the tiered plan (so I can activate Hotspot) over my current unlimited plan. I seem to remember the plan being, at 2 gb, $5 cheaper than unlimited.

Thanks.

the cost would be 50.00 a month for 5GB and the removal of the grandfathered unlimited plan. The is no addon to the discontinued unlimited plan that allows hotspot or tethering

Message 2 of 9 (745 Views)
Professor

Tethering is only available with the 5GB plan, which is $50/month.

Message 3 of 9 (743 Views)
Professor

Is that the price for the whole plan (including voice) or is that just the data?

Thanks for responding so quickly.
Message 4 of 9 (719 Views)
Highlighted
Scholar

Just the data plan.
Message 5 of 9 (715 Views)
Professor

Wow.

Long (until it lasts) live unlimited.
Message 6 of 9 (691 Views)
Community Manager

Hey SLIKRICK,

It's basically $20 increase for your total plan, it'll give you 5GB of data and a Hotspot capability. Keep in mind that unlimited data plan can't be reinstated if removed.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 7 of 9 (668 Views)
Professor

Thanks for all your helpful insight. I appreciate it.
Message 8 of 9 (649 Views)
Expert

SLIKRICK wrote:
Thanks for all your helpful insight. I appreciate it.

there is another option. You can convert to mobile share which includes unlimited voice minutes, unlimited texting and the ability to hotspot / tether/

Message 9 of 9 (631 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.