Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forums

Posted Nov 15, 2013
9:48:07 AM
View profile
Trouble with signal after IOS7 upgrade

Is anyone else having this problem.  Just upgraded to IOS7 and my problem free iphone 4 is now full of problems...cannot keep signal strength, drops calls and does not ring even with four dots.  Have done all of the applicable resets to no avail.

Is anyone else having this problem.  Just upgraded to IOS7 and my problem free iphone 4 is now full of problems...cannot keep signal strength, drops calls and does not ring even with four dots.  Have done all of the applicable resets to no avail.

Trouble with signal after IOS7 upgrade

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 16, 2013 2:55:48 PM
(0)
Contributor

I am having the same trouble with my iPhone 5 signal after I upgraded. It mostly doesn't ring (occaisionally it does) and goes straight to voicemail- same with texts- no audible sound. This happens right inside my own house whre I never had trouble with any previous phones/operating systems. I've done all the resets.

I am having the same trouble with my iPhone 5 signal after I upgraded. It mostly doesn't ring (occaisionally it does) and goes straight to voicemail- same with texts- no audible sound. This happens right inside my own house whre I never had trouble with any previous phones/operating systems. I've done all the resets.

Re: Trouble with signal after IOS7 upgrade

2 of 4 (425 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 16, 2013 3:04:04 PM
(0)
Master

My children and I all have the iPhone 4, 4S, and the 5S, neither of us had any problem with upgrading to iOS 7. I would suggest restoring your iPhone and setting it up as new, then transfer your data from a backup. 

My children and I all have the iPhone 4, 4S, and the 5S, neither of us had any problem with upgrading to iOS 7. I would suggest restoring your iPhone and setting it up as new, then transfer your data from a backup. 

3 of 4 (420 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 16, 2013 9:10:35 PM
(0)
Master
Try reseting your network settings. Setting>general>reset Network settings

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Try reseting your network settings. Setting>general>reset Network settings

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

4 of 4 (408 Views)