Transfer my family plan

Contributor

Transfer my family plan

Hi,

I have a family plan in AT&T and the account is under my name. Recently, I need to work in other place so that I plan to transfer the whole family plan to one of my member. I tried the online transfer and it seems only one phone number can be transfered instead of the whole family plan. Do I have to visit At&t store for the transfer? And before the transfer, do I need to clean my balance first?

Any suggestion? Thank you!

Message 1 of 2
Expert

Re: Transfer my family plan

tinydeng wrote:

Hi,

I have a family plan in AT&T and the account is under my name. Recently, I need to work in other place so that I plan to transfer the whole family plan to one of my member. I tried the online transfer and it seems only one phone number can be transfered instead of the whole family plan. Do I have to visit At&t store for the transfer? And before the transfer, do I need to clean my balance first?

Any suggestion? Thank you!

If that member is part of the current plan I believe you can just transfer the billing to them. to verify I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support