Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 20, 2013
10:06:27 AM
View profile
Transfer my family plan

Hi,

I have a family plan in AT&T and the account is under my name. Recently, I need to work in other place so that I plan to transfer the whole family plan to one of my member. I tried the online transfer and it seems only one phone number can be transfered instead of the whole family plan. Do I have to visit At&t store for the transfer? And before the transfer, do I need to clean my balance first?

Any suggestion? Thank you!

Hi,

I have a family plan in AT&T and the account is under my name. Recently, I need to work in other place so that I plan to transfer the whole family plan to one of my member. I tried the online transfer and it seems only one phone number can be transfered instead of the whole family plan. Do I have to visit At&t store for the transfer? And before the transfer, do I need to clean my balance first?

Transfer my family plan

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 20, 2013 12:48:13 PM
(0)
Expert

tinydeng wrote:

Hi,

If that member is part of the current plan I believe you can just transfer the billing to them. to verify I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

tinydeng wrote:

Hi,

If that member is part of the current plan I believe you can just transfer the billing to them. to verify I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

Re: Transfer my family plan

2 of 2 (665 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments