Tower Activation

Contributor

Tower Activation

AT&T erected a tower at the junction of GA Hwy 22 and Covey Rise RD, Hancock County, GA several months ago but it has yet to be activiated. AT&T mobile service is very limited at this time and my partners and myself have bought Verizon minute phones for reliable service. I was hoping to eliminate this double service and drop the Verizon. Maybe I need to drop the AT&T and upgrade my Verizon!

Message 1 of 3 (601 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Tower Activation

Hello jpj160b,

I'm very sorry the tower construction in your area is taking so long. I completely understand your frustration and want to thank you for your patience. AT&T's top priority is delivering the best network to as many customers as possible. I don't have an exact date but since the tower is already there, the wait shouldn't be much longer. You can also download and install our free Mark the Spot app to let AT&T know where network improvements are needed.

Learn more about it here: Report dropped calls and wireless network issues.

Thanks again,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (518 Views)
Contributor

Re: Tower Activation

Thank you for your response. I already downloaded Mark the Spot and will use it next time I am at my farm. Tired of paying for 2 cell phones!

Message 3 of 3 (453 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.