Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 1, 2013
3:33:16 PM
View profile
Time restrictions
In order to block incoming calls for a time restricted period the number has to be blocked. My question is will this number be blocked all the time or just during the time restriction? I don't want it blocked all the time. How do I do this?
In order to block incoming calls for a time restricted period the number has to be blocked. My question is will this number be blocked all the time or just during the time restriction? I don't want it blocked all the time. How do I do this?

Time restrictions

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2013 7:46:04 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, dgduhon!

It looks like if you block a phone number, it is blocked all the time. If, however, you restrict calling times for a number, you are merely restricting outbound calling.

For more information about Smart Limits, please click on the links below.

AT&T Smart Limits for Wireless

AT&T Smart Controls: Smart Limits

Let me know if this helps!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, dgduhon!

It looks like if you block a phone number, it is blocked all the time. If, however, you restrict calling times for a number, you are merely restricting outbound calling.

For more information about Smart Limits, please click on the links below.

AT&T Smart Limits for Wireless

AT&T Smart Controls: Smart Limits

Let me know if this helps!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Time restrictions

2 of 2 (784 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments