Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 25, 2013
5:22:52 PM
View profile
Three Cheers for Four Years!
On Christmas Day of 2009 I started my journey with AT&T's prepaid GoPhone service after being fed up with Verizon. 5 phones, 3 plans, and 40+ prepaid refill cards later, I wouldn't change it for any other service. AT&T's GoPhone service offers exactly what I want and for a reasonable price. $300 per year is not bad in my opinion, especially considering some people pay $300+ a MONTH for their wireless service! I've had some bumps along the way, but not every wireless carrier is perfect. That is to be expected.

Overall, I am very satisfied with my GoPhone service and an looking forward to perhaps another 4 years. Thanks so much AT&T! Smiley Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

On Christmas Day of 2009 I started my journey with AT&T's prepaid GoPhone service after being fed up with Verizon. 5 phones, 3 plans, and 40+ prepaid refill cards later, I wouldn't change it for any other service. AT&T's GoPhone service offers exactly what I want and for a reasonable price. $300 per year is not bad in my opinion, especially considering some people pay $300+ a MONTH for their wireless service! I've had some bumps along the way, but not every wireless carrier is perfect. That is to be expected.

Overall, I am very satisfied with my GoPhone service and an looking forward to perhaps another 4 years. Thanks so much AT&T! Smiley Happy

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Three Cheers for Four Years!

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 25, 2013 6:52:46 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru

Hi Wild Banchi,

Thanks for sharing your story with us about AT&T .

Wish you a Happy Boxing day & a Happy New year .

My relationship with AT&T  Gophone is back in New Year 2007,after travelling down to US more offen from Canada & paying US$4 a min while roaming with my Canadian phone in US.
  But in the old days,while in MT,ND & SD,there are no AT&T coverage,I need to get T mobile and use AT&T as a back up.
  But now, T mobile are my back up,because AT&T got better coverage in MT,ND & SD .
 For the coming years, I will do more travelling in USA,I will still using AT&T as my first choice for Cell phone service & IPad data.

Cheers, AT&T.

Hi Wild Banchi,

Thanks for sharing your story with us about AT&T .

Wish you a Happy Boxing day & a Happy New year .

My relationship with AT&T  Gophone is back in New Year 2007,after travelling down to US more offen from Canada & paying US$4 a min while roaming with my Canadian phone in US.
  But in the old days,while in MT,ND & SD,there are no AT&T coverage,I need to get T mobile and use AT&T as a back up.
  But now, T mobile are my back up,because AT&T got better coverage in MT,ND & SD .
 For the coming years, I will do more travelling in USA,I will still using AT&T as my first choice for Cell phone service & IPad data.

Cheers, AT&T.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Three Cheers for Four Years!

2 of 2 (277 Views)