Three Cheers for Four Years!

Master

Three Cheers for Four Years!

On Christmas Day of 2009 I started my journey with AT&T's prepaid GoPhone service after being fed up with Verizon. 5 phones, 3 plans, and 40+ prepaid refill cards later, I wouldn't change it for any other service. AT&T's GoPhone service offers exactly what I want and for a reasonable price. $300 per year is not bad in my opinion, especially considering some people pay $300+ a MONTH for their wireless service! I've had some bumps along the way, but not every wireless carrier is perfect. That is to be expected.

Overall, I am very satisfied with my GoPhone service and an looking forward to perhaps another 4 years. Thanks so much AT&T! Smiley Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
ACE - Guru

Re: Three Cheers for Four Years!

Hi Wild Banchi,

Thanks for sharing your story with us about AT&T .

Wish you a Happy Boxing day & a Happy New year .

My relationship with AT&T  Gophone is back in New Year 2007,after travelling down to US more offen from Canada & paying US$4 a min while roaming with my Canadian phone in US.
  But in the old days,while in MT,ND & SD,there are no AT&T coverage,I need to get T mobile and use AT&T as a back up.
  But now, T mobile are my back up,because AT&T got better coverage in MT,ND & SD .
 For the coming years, I will do more travelling in USA,I will still using AT&T as my first choice for Cell phone service & IPad data.

Cheers, AT&T.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support