Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 13, 2013
7:33:07 AM
View profile
There should really be an option to not hear other people's RingBack Tones...

I understand the concept, sort of. But maybe when I'm trying to get in touch with someone, I don't want to be forced to listen to "Call Me Maybe" or "Nicky Minaj" or whatever else kinda' madness they're coming out with these days.

I'd much rather throw the phone into a river than listen to that stuff...   There should be some type of option like, "Press 0 if you don't want your ears to bleed."  or "Press the pound key in order to stop this wretched noise."  Smiley Sad

Yes, I know I was being a bit dramatic with it. Lol. But come on... if we can bypass automated options on the phone, we should be able to bypass this. xP

I understand the concept, sort of. But maybe when I'm trying to get in touch with someone, I don't want to be forced to listen to "Call Me Maybe" or "Nicky Minaj" or whatever else kinda' madness they're coming out with these days.

I'd much rather throw the phone into a river than listen to that stuff...   There should be some type of option like, "Press 0 if you don't want your ears to bleed."  or "Press the pound key in order to stop this wretched noise."  Smiley Sad

Yes, I know I was being a bit dramatic with it. Lol. But come on... if we can bypass automated options on the phone, we should be able to bypass this. xP

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

There should really be an option to not hear other people's RingBack Tones...

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 14, 2013 11:23:31 AM
(0)
Community Manager
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Nov 14, 2013 at 11:36:08 AM

That would be nice in some cases, I agree. Did you know that there are ways you can give AT&T your feedback or submit ideas internally as an employee? I sent a private message with some info.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

That would be nice in some cases, I agree. Did you know that there are ways you can give AT&T your feedback or submit ideas internally as an employee? I sent a private message with some info.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: There should really be an option to not hear other people's RingBack Tones...

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (729 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments