Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 3, 2013
9:22:59 AM
View profile
The data usage graphs on the overview page should be the same scale.

I have to go to the iPhone app to quickly compare remaining days with remaining shared data. The website should have matching graphs just like the app does.

I have to go to the iPhone app to quickly compare remaining days with remaining shared data. The website should have matching graphs just like the app does.

The data usage graphs on the overview page should be the same scale.

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 4, 2013 5:40:18 AM
(0)
Expert

dsmile wrote:

One thing to remember about the online page - it is not real time. there is a disclaimer that data usage can be delayed

dsmile wrote:

One thing to remember about the online page - it is not real time. there is a disclaimer that data usage can be delayed

Re: The data usage graphs on the overview page should be the same scale.

2 of 3 (1,488 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 28, 2013 9:39:47 PM
(0)
Explorer

Another cool thing is, if you have a Mobile Share (which I imagine you do if you mentioned shared data) is that if you're concerned you're too close to your data bucket limit, you can actually log in to your myATT acct and disable DATA on the phones until the billing cycle refreshes! Smiley Happy

Another cool thing is, if you have a Mobile Share (which I imagine you do if you mentioned shared data) is that if you're concerned you're too close to your data bucket limit, you can actually log in to your myATT acct and disable DATA on the phones until the billing cycle refreshes! Smiley Happy

Re: The data usage graphs on the overview page should be the same scale.

3 of 3 (1,184 Views)