Thank you customer care

Highlighted
Tutor

Thank you customer care

I'm not sure if there is a proper place to put this or email but I just wanted to say thank you.

Cell phones have become a necessary evil in everyone's day to day life. As a person that also deals with customer service I understand the frustration of trying to please a customer in every way possible. At the same time I've been on the end where I'm not getting what I feel I deserve and the company is not trying to accommodate me for it nor care.

I can not speak about other cell phone services by other providers as I've never dealt with them. But the customer service from AT&T goes over and beyond for every single time I have called.

The odds that everyone is on a great mood and just ecstatic to go to work knowing someone is going to be arguing with them about something they have no control over is next to none. But from my personal experience any and every single time I've called about any simple thing I've been treated with the upmost respect and the need to get my issue resolved. That doesn't speak just about the company but the people that work for it.

Atnt...great job with your service. But this is a thank you for the customer care. You make the company what it is. No matter how good of a product a company has, no one will stay with it with customer service doesn't meet expectations. So thank you.
Message 1 of 2
Community Manager

Re: Thank you customer care

Thank you!Smiley Happy

Thank you so much @Matalus  for taking the time to post about your great expirience with AT&T. If you ever need anything, we'll be here to help.

Dmitriy

Community Management Team

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support