Text to Austria inkcludet?

Scholar

Text to Austria inkcludet?

[ Edited ]

In the list of countries Austria (in Europe) is not mentioned.

But Australia is mentioned, here the code are given 61 and 43 --- 61 ist Australia 43 ist Austria in Europe!

I wonder now Austria is included or not, the country code would say yes. the list of countries says no.

Message 1 of 13 (1,124 Views)
Scholar

Re: Text to Austria inkcludet?

No employee here who can answer?
Message 2 of 13 (1,059 Views)
Master

Osttiroler wrote:

I wonder now Austria is included or not, the country code would say yes. the list of countries says no.

If the list of countries that are free to text says "no", then I would think that text messages to Austria would not be included as a part of your monthly plan. 

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 3 of 13 (1,060 Views)
Professor

Wild Banchi wrote:

Osttiroler wrote:

If the list of countries that are free to text says "no", then I would think that text messages to Austria would not be included as a part of your monthly plan. 

I guess that means it is not in the package deal. Each monthly plan includes specials like unlimited text to the 100 countries at no extra charge. I'm thinking that a country that is not in the list would be pay per use. But I could be wrong on this.

Message 4 of 13 (1,058 Views)
Scholar

But the countrycode from Austria is in the List of includet --- Austria is not in the List
Message 5 of 13 (1,057 Views)
Professor

[ Edited ]

Osttiroler wrote:
But the countrycode from Austria is in the List of includet --- Austria is not in the List

I got you now. You are right that they seemed to have combined Australia and Austria in the table of included countries. This will need to be brought to the attention of an AT&T employee, as it appears to be an editing error.

Message 6 of 13 (1,055 Views)
Scholar

[ Edited ]

It would not be the first time that Austria and Australia were mixed.

The are no Kangaroos in Austria!    

Message 7 of 13 (985 Views)
Community Support

ilikewireless wrote:

Osttiroler wrote:

I got you now. You are right that they seemed to have combined Australia and Austria in the table of included countries. This will need to be brought to the attention of an AT&T employee, as it appears to be an editing error.

Hey, ilikewireless, I've read through this thread a few times and still don't understand what the issue is. Seems as though you do so can you please explain to me so I can report any problems? 

Thanks a bunch! 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 8 of 13 (911 Views)
Scholar

[ Edited ]

ATTJulieCS wrote:
Hey, ilikewireless, I've read through this thread a few times and still don't understand what the issue is. Seems as though you do so can you please explain to me so I can report any problems? 

Thanks a bunch! 

Sorry for my bad english.

On the page http://www.wireless.att.com/learn/popups/gophone-international-texting.jsp 

Message 9 of 13 (893 Views)
Professor

ATTJulieCS wrote:

ilikewireless wrote:

Osttiroler wrote:

Thanks a bunch! 

Hi ATTJulieCS,

It is as Osttiroler just explained. Sorry for the late reply. 

Thank you Osttiroler.Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 13 (828 Views)
Scholar

I still don't know Ausfria is includet or not
Message 11 of 13 (810 Views)
Scholar

No answer?
Message 12 of 13 (787 Views)
Highlighted
Scholar

Osttiroler wrote:

ATTJulieCS wrote:

Thanks a bunch! 

Sorry for my bad english.

On the page http://www.wireless.att.com/learn/popups/gophone-international-texting.jsp 

AUSTRIA +43  is NOT includet!!! 25 cent per Text!!!

Message 13 of 13 (650 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.