Text blocking, failure response?

Employee

Text blocking, failure response?

I had talked to a customer who specifically wanted to make sure if she blocked a number, that person would get a text failed notice or something.

Does anyone have any experience if either the IOS 7 block, or smart limits would provide that?

-Alex

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 3 (481 Views)
Employee

Re: Text blocking, failure response?

[ Edited ]

Hi loganic,

If you use Smart Limits and block the text messaging, anyone who trys to send a text to that device will get a message saying that the message failed to send or will bouce back to the phone. Depends upon the model (iPhones for example will come back with "Not Sent"). will depend upon the message that is received.

I personally have not used the iOS 7 block, but I would assume it does something very similar.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (474 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Text blocking, failure response?

[ Edited ]

you  can try on google its  best for you

Message 3 of 3 (389 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.