Helpful Links

Text Messages Failing

Contributor

Text Messages Failing

Both me and my coworker are unable to send or receive text messages today.  Is ATT having issues? 

Message 1 of 5
Contributor

Re: Text Messages Failing

I'm having the same issue!!!! Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 5
ACE - Master

I am not having issues today here in the Chicago area.  It sounds like you are having a regional issue.  If you have a smartphone, you might want to download the "Mark the Spot" application from AT&T to use that to report the outage in your area.  If enough people report the issue, then it will be raised to their attention and repaired faster.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5
Community Manager

Hey guys, where are you located and are you still having issues?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Contributor

I am having the same problem here in southern New Hampshire.
I periodically lose the ability to send or receive text messages.
When I dial *777*2# to see how many texts I have left, it says 0, but that can't be correct, because (a) I have an unlimited texting plan, and (b) a few minutes later I can re-send the text.
Any ideas what is happening?

I did send a big report using the AT&T Mark The Spot app :-)

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support