Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 17, 2014
11:51:39 AM
View profile
Text Messages Failing

Both me and my coworker are unable to send or receive text messages today.  Is ATT having issues? 

Both me and my coworker are unable to send or receive text messages today.  Is ATT having issues? 

Text Messages Failing

4 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 17, 2014 12:14:19 PM
(0)
Contributor

I'm having the same issue!!!! Smiley Sad

I'm having the same issue!!!! Smiley Sad

Re: Text Messages Failing

2 of 5 (288 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 17, 2014 12:48:07 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

I am not having issues today here in the Chicago area.  It sounds like you are having a regional issue.  If you have a smartphone, you might want to download the "Mark the Spot" application from AT&T to use that to report the outage in your area.  If enough people report the issue, then it will be raised to their attention and repaired faster.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.

I am not having issues today here in the Chicago area.  It sounds like you are having a regional issue.  If you have a smartphone, you might want to download the "Mark the Spot" application from AT&T to use that to report the outage in your area.  If enough people report the issue, then it will be raised to their attention and repaired faster.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 5 (280 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 18, 2014 11:32:18 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hey guys, where are you located and are you still having issues?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hey guys, where are you located and are you still having issues?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 5 (250 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 19, 2014 8:32:15 PM
(0)
Contributor

I am having the same problem here in southern New Hampshire.
I periodically lose the ability to send or receive text messages.
When I dial *777*2# to see how many texts I have left, it says 0, but that can't be correct, because (a) I have an unlimited texting plan, and (b) a few minutes later I can re-send the text.
Any ideas what is happening?

I did send a big report using the AT&T Mark The Spot app :-)

I am having the same problem here in southern New Hampshire.
I periodically lose the ability to send or receive text messages.
When I dial *777*2# to see how many texts I have left, it says 0, but that can't be correct, because (a) I have an unlimited texting plan, and (b) a few minutes later I can re-send the text.
Any ideas what is happening?

I did send a big report using the AT&T Mark The Spot app :-)

5 of 5 (222 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments