(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 21, 2014 5:58:08 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello Sethdb,

Thank you for sending us a private message, we received it and replied, we might need some more information to be able to assist you.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello Sethdb,

Thank you for sending us a private message, we received it and replied, we might need some more information to be able to assist you.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Terrible

2 of 3 (214 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 25, 2014 12:04:07 PM
(0)
Scholar

Always check your signal strength before you call ANY type of Customer Care number. If you plan to be on the phone with Customer Care for more than 10 minutes then I suggest giving them your phone number( usually 'the robot' states the number your calling from) while on the call. shouldn't be a problem giving them your phone number in case of a "dropped call" because they ask for your number anyways. Just something to keep in mind...If you've ever got the pleasure to call Virgin Mobile Customer Care then you know all to well how easy it is to drop a call. Plus if you give them your phone number then you'll TRULY known if the call was dropped, or they just plain hung up on you lol.

Always check your signal strength before you call ANY type of Customer Care number. If you plan to be on the phone with Customer Care for more than 10 minutes then I suggest giving them your phone number( usually 'the robot' states the number your calling from) while on the call. shouldn't be a problem giving them your phone number in case of a "dropped call" because they ask for your number anyways. Just something to keep in mind...If you've ever got the pleasure to call Virgin Mobile Customer Care then you know all to well how easy it is to drop a call. Plus if you give them your phone number then you'll TRULY known if the call was dropped, or they just plain hung up on you lol.

Re: Terrible

3 of 3 (158 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments