Teacher Discount

Contributor

Teacher Discount

Over three month ago I applied for a teacher discount on my AT&T phone!  At the time I went to an AT&T store to confirm my employment with LAUSD; I was sent an e-mail and responded.  Yet, I still have not seen any discount.  (Indeed, my bill seems to have gone UP.)

So, what happened to my teacher's discount?!  (I would expect an adjustment on my account for the past three months in the amount of the discount I was supposed to be getting, but I somehow don’t think that’ll happen.)

Message 1 of 5 (619 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Teacher Discount

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a Private Message to the AT&TCustomerCare customer service team. They will reply back with a PM (blue envelope in the top right of the page). Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (617 Views)
ACE - Guru

Are you referring to your Cell Phone account?

Try this for getting a discount.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5 (610 Views)
Contributor

Yes

In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. ~Mary Poppins
Message 4 of 5 (592 Views)
Community Support

Hi KDooley888,

We received your private message, and one of our managers will be reaching out to you to look into your discount.

Thanks,

Jenn S.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button. We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Message 5 of 5 (525 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.