TECHNICAL GUIDE UPDATED TO v1.5

ACE - Master

TECHNICAL GUIDE UPDATED TO v1.5

I just updated the Guide to v1.5. Changes are listed on the last page.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 49 (2,189 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: DARN! Re: TECHNICAL GUIDE UPDATED TO v1.5 [RED LIGHT BLINKING EVERY MORNING]

Thanks and happy birthday also!

Otto has plenty of Kudos but I'm still low on them.  Don't forget to click the "Kudos" at the bottom of our posts (if you're happy with our help anyway) so we can bask in the sunshine of appreciation for a moment or two! 

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 46 of 49 (713 Views)
Teacher

Re: DARN! Re: TECHNICAL GUIDE UPDATED TO v1.5 [RED LIGHT BLINKING EVERY MORNING]

Solid Green Still!!! If folks  have a comcast modem,direct connect does the trick!

Joan

Message 47 of 49 (671 Views)
ACE - Professor

Glad to hear your Mcell is operating successfully.  Stop by again if anything comes up!

Message 48 of 49 (668 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

[ Edited ]

Whoo Hoo! I see Avedis received some well deserved Kudos as well.

Message 49 of 49 (663 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support