Sync'd my iphone incorrectly

Contributor

Sync'd my iphone incorrectly

Just got my computer running again and wanted to sync my iphone4, i incirrectly clicked restore instead of new phone. Can i get my photos back?
Message 1 of 8 (687 Views)
Master

Re: Sync'd my iphone incorrectly

It depends if you have a backup?

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 2 of 8 (641 Views)
Contributor

I have no clue. Smiley Sad

Sent from my iPhone
Pray Ludwig
Message 3 of 8 (635 Views)
ACE - Guru

Did you make copies of photos to your computer, and copied photos on computer to USB jump drive or memory stick, before your computer broke?Smiley Surprised

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 8 (529 Views)
Master

Do you have iTunes installed on your computer and did you ever sync if so then yes everything is backed up to it and can be restored.

Message 5 of 8 (491 Views)
Contributor

The last sync i did before this mishap was my iphone 3i in2011. When i was going to dump my photos to my computer i hit restore it took off all my info.I do have itunes but cant find photos anywhere. Not worried about other stuff just photos. Im afraid of making the same mistake.
Message 6 of 8 (482 Views)
ACE - Master

If you were syncing your photos with iCloud, you may be able to get them back by using a PhotoStream enabled app on your computer to connect to your iCloud data.  It wouldn't hurt to at least try to look into that route before you go too far and wipe them out form the PhotoStream too.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 8 (475 Views)
Highlighted
Master

If this is on a PC did you look in your pictures folder?

Message 8 of 8 (461 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.