Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Apr 2, 2012
6:55:07 AM
Sync Ringtones Problems iPhone

I just received a replacement for my defective iPhone 3gs with iOS 4.3.3. I called Apple Support to get everything over to the new phone. So far we successfully lost about half of my contacts, which I am reentering manually. I since discovered that about 20 of the ringtones I made and were on and worked on my old phone, won't sync to the new phone. They are in iTunes and are checked to sync, but no joy. I have tried several times.

Any help out there?

I just received a replacement for my defective iPhone 3gs with iOS 4.3.3. I called Apple Support to get everything over to the new phone. So far we successfully lost about half of my contacts, which I am reentering manually. I since discovered that about 20 of the ringtones I made and were on and worked on my old phone, won't sync to the new phone. They are in iTunes and are checked to sync, but no joy. I have tried several times.

Any help out there?

Sync Ringtones Problems iPhone

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 1, 2012 10:05:36 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

When you go into iTunes (with your phone plugged in) and click on "Tones" from the horizontal menu across the top - do you see the ringtones listed there or do you only see them when you click on "Tones" from the Library menu on the left hand side?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

When you go into iTunes (with your phone plugged in) and click on "Tones" from the horizontal menu across the top - do you see the ringtones listed there or do you only see them when you click on "Tones" from the Library menu on the left hand side?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Sync Ringtones Problems iPhone

2 of 3 (1,930 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 11, 2013 6:13:16 AM
(0)

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Re: Sync Ringtones Problems iPhone

3 of 3 (834 Views)