Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 12, 2013
5:25:29 PM
View profile
Switching to new iPhone causing big problems

So my lovely brother stole my upgrade which left me with an old phone that barely worked and no upgrade that I had been patiently waiting for.  My old iPhone finally died so my only option was to pay the non-upgrade price for a new phone which is a joke or find another wild solution.  My friend ended up using her upgrade for a new iPhone 5c but then received an iPhone 5s as a gift and decided to let me purchase her iPhone 5c.  The 5c has been activated (when it was my friend's) but I cannot use it because the SIM card I have currently doesn't fit the 5c (not a nano).  How can I get a new SIM card that is the correct size so I can finally have my phone and my life back?!

So my lovely brother stole my upgrade which left me with an old phone that barely worked and no upgrade that I had been patiently waiting for.  My old iPhone finally died so my only option was to pay the non-upgrade price for a new phone which is a joke or find another wild solution.  My friend ended up using her upgrade for a new iPhone 5c but then received an iPhone 5s as a gift and decided to let me purchase her iPhone 5c.  The 5c has been activated (when it was my friend's) but I cannot use it because the SIM card I have currently doesn't fit the 5c (not a nano).  How can I get a new SIM card that is the correct size so I can finally have my phone and my life back?!

Switching to new iPhone causing big problems

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 12, 2013 5:49:06 PM
(0)
Expert

porta9898 wrote:

go to a ATT corporate store and get a new sim - if your account is in good standing they will give it you for free. Make sure it is a corporate store and not a authorized retailer - they charge 25.00 for the replacement sim

porta9898 wrote:

go to a ATT corporate store and get a new sim - if your account is in good standing they will give it you for free. Make sure it is a corporate store and not a authorized retailer - they charge 25.00 for the replacement sim

Re: Switching to new iPhone causing big problems

2 of 2 (304 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments