Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 27, 2013
8:59:58 PM
View profile
Switching phones with someone in you family plan without changing phone numbers and data plans.

If my dad get's the htc one(since his contract ends tommorrow) can he give me his htc one and I give him my iphone 5? but I want to still have the same phonenumber and data plan. I have the unlimited LTE data plan that ATT no longer offers.

If my dad get's the htc one(since his contract ends tommorrow) can he give me his htc one and I give him my iphone 5? but I want to still have the same phonenumber and data plan. I have the unlimited LTE data plan that ATT no longer offers.

Switching phones with someone in you family plan without changing phone numbers and data plans.

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 28, 2013 4:22:29 AM
(0)
Expert

radsherwin wrote:

You can do that, best to prevent issue is to do it at a corporate store

radsherwin wrote:

You can do that, best to prevent issue is to do it at a corporate store

Re: Switching phones with someone in you family plan without changing phone numbers and data plans.

2 of 4 (667 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 28, 2013 7:14:11 AM
(0)
Teacher
what if my dad had a iphone 4? and I give him the 5 it will have different sims. Will he have to pay?
what if my dad had a iphone 4? and I give him the 5 it will have different sims. Will he have to pay?

Re: Switching phones with someone in you family plan without changing phone numbers and data plans.

3 of 4 (643 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 28, 2013 8:22:25 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
No. Corporate stores will give you the proper SIM so that the phones work properly.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
No. Corporate stores will give you the proper SIM so that the phones work properly.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (629 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments