Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 22, 2013
9:13:05 AM
View profile
Switching from an unlimited data plan to unlimited international data plan?

I think I know the answer to this question, (NO!) but I thought I'd ask.  In one of the older versions of the myAT&T iPhone app, I used to see the option to switch from unlimited domestic data to unlimited international data--even *after* all unlimited data plans were discontinued.  

Is it still possible to switch to unlimited international data *if* you already have unlimited domestic data?  I know its still possible to switch back and forth from unlimited iPhone data to an unlimited data plan for other smartphones.  

I think I know the answer to this question, (NO!) but I thought I'd ask.  In one of the older versions of the myAT&T iPhone app, I used to see the option to switch from unlimited domestic data to unlimited international data--even *after* all unlimited data plans were discontinued.  

Is it still possible to switch to unlimited international data *if* you already have unlimited domestic data?  I know its still possible to switch back and forth from unlimited iPhone data to an unlimited data plan for other smartphones.  

Switching from an unlimited data plan to unlimited international data plan?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 22, 2013 9:36:09 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
No, you cannot switch from a discontinued plan to a discontinued plan and back, you can only switch smartphone unlimited (if you already have it) to smartphone unlimited.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
No, you cannot switch from a discontinued plan to a discontinued plan and back, you can only switch smartphone unlimited (if you already have it) to smartphone unlimited.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Switching from an unlimited data plan to unlimited international data plan?

2 of 3 (382 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 23, 2013 2:21:08 PM
(0)
Mentor

Thanks!

Thanks!

Re: Switching from an unlimited data plan to unlimited international data plan?

3 of 3 (296 Views)