Switching from VZ to ATT- Help

Contributor

Switching from VZ to ATT- Help

Do you have any promotions for individuals who want to switch from VZ to ATT Wireless? I currently have 6 months left on my contract and looking if there are any incentives to make the move. Please advise

Message 1 of 3 (231 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Switching from VZ to ATT- Help

Hello b1ndcmw, Thank you for posting!

AT&T offers many different incentives and promotions, any specific offers would depend on your needs, location, what services and devices you're planning to get and other factors. The best thing to do is to contact a team that can help you find the right solution, we have a team of amazing Social Media Care managers that would be happy to assist you when you're ready, you can contact us via private message here.

Our corporate stores are great for anyone looking to get some information or assistance too, you can play with live devices and find the best deals in your area, you can locate a nearest store here.

And finally, our forums users are extremely knowledgeable and would be happy to answer any specific questions you may have about AT&T's devices and services. Feel free to ask anything.

Thanks again,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (219 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Re: Switching from VZ to ATT- Help

I made the switch myself from VZ and t-mobile to AT&T and have never looked back.

VZ offers pretty much same coverage as AT&T. And ATT is much cheaper! The Mobile share value plans do save you money! Smiley Happy if your verizon devices are global ready 4G LTE devices, then they can be activated on ATT as they are already unlocked! Smiley Very Happy

ATT also offers a lot of promotions from time to time on the website and/or corporate stores! Smiley Happy
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3 (204 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.