Switching from Family Plan to prepaid. Will I be charged for mobile to mobile minutes?

Teacher

Switching from Family Plan to prepaid. Will I be charged for mobile to mobile minutes?

I'm planning on switching from my Family Plan to a prepaid plan.  I normally use only 200-300 anytime minutes but rack up to 1200 minutes total including the mobile to mobile calls to other AT&T cell phones.  When I switch to a prepaid plan will I be charged for all the mobile to mobile minutes or are they not counted against the minutes purchased?

Message 1 of 4
Employee

Re: Switching from Family Plan to prepaid. Will I be charged for mobile to mobile minutes?

Unfortunately they do no have Mobile to Mobile with Prepaid.

But!

If you have a basic phone, you can get everything (talk, text, mobile web) unlimited for just $50.

If you have a smart phone, you can get unlimited text and talk for $50 and just use the wifi for the data. If you want to use data, you can get unlimited text and talk with 2GB of data for just $60. (To add more data, it's $10 for each 1GB.)

Hope this helped!

[Source]

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Master

Re: Switching from Family Plan to prepaid. Will I be charged for mobile to mobile minutes?

That's one of the biggest downfalls of prepaid service - no unlimited AT&T mobile-to-mobile minutes. Smiley Sad

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Employee

That's why it's a good idea to just spend the extra $10 to get unlimited.  ;D

I'm not with AT&T right now (I will be again soon, though), but I totally love my unlimited everything.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support